“It's good but...”

Cuisines: Portuguese
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

The food was nice, the staff were ok but we expected the food to arrive on flow so we could eat at a reasonable pace. The food arrived all at once so it over whelmed our small table and you felt rushed to eat it all while it was still warm. It might be me! But I thought with Tapas you grazed... it is a shame because it is close to being really good.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Just chanced upon the Meu Limao and had a great tapas meal for 7 family - all well prepared with the prawns worth mentioning. Sangria went down a treat. Looking at some other reviews I can only conclude that there is nowt so queer as folk!

Reviewed 5 July 2017

We happened upon this restaurant by chance and had a very good experience. Admittedly it was not busy and so there was no problem with the service but the food and wine were very enjoyable and based on our experience would have no problem recommending.

1  Thank Biggiffo
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Very slow service.
Hot beer and wine.
Lame tasting salad. Mussel was ok.
Service is delivering empty olive oil bottle, forget orders etc.
You better stay away.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

I don't understand the good reviews this place has received. It's a cozy restaurant yes but the food is really tasteless. We left very unhappy. The tabouleh is just plain bulgur with some tomatoes and parsley, calamari tasted gooey and undercooked, bruschetta was just (barely)roasted bread with tomatoes. I literally had to spice my own food with adding salt, pepper and olive oil (even asked for a whole lemon) to make something out of it. I could go on but I think I made my point. Accompanied by the slow service I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank sibelbel