“Nice lively atmosphere ”

Restaurante Bar Santa Maria
Ranked #198 of 444 Restaurants in Lagos
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

We had dinner here. Husband had fish and chips and it was a massive portion and very tasty.
I had a Caesar salad that was a bit odd? It has an intensely flavoured tomato dressing , rather than a Caesar dressing. Having said that, it was very tasty and a decent sized portion with lots of chicken.
Service was good too.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

This was the worst restaurant we ate in in Lagos. Don't be fooled by the great location and busy vibe. The food was below average but the service was shocking. The staff barely cracked a smile. My boyfriend( an ex barman) ordered a mojito, I ordered a margarita. Mine was good...his mojito clearly smelled and tasted like tequila. We said it to the waiter who smelled and tasted it and discussed with the barmaid. He said it was definitely Havanna Rum and we musta been confused. We let it go. He came back a few moments later with a bottle of Havannah Rum for my bf to smell?? Infront of other customers it was embarrassing and rather insulting. He easily could have given another mojito or apologised. AVOID!

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We had cocktail of the day (3€) which was tequila sunrise, it was beautifully presented and delicious.
I had veggie tacos, large portion with nachos, the toasted vegetables were delicious really well cooked, lovely flavours. My partner had the prawn tacos which he has now had 3 times he likes them so much ("unique") with potato chips (looked just like crisps!)
The service was very friendly and we sat in a lovely shaded outdoor space.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

The service is terrible. We were waiting ages to get a drink and also waiting ages to order our food.. The food was ok but I wouldn't go back..
Seems like there is nobody running the
place. The poorest restaurant we have visited in Lagos.

1  Thank Eugene W
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff, nice food and great service. Everyone in the party of 8 people had a lovely meal with nothing left at the end. Cocktails were lovely