“Hungry and fancied an Indian ”
Review of Indian Curry House

Indian Curry House
Ranked #31 of 70 Restaurants in Sagres
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

Well I'm from London and an Indian back ground and taught to make authentic Indian food
I have been staying in Sagres for a few days with my partner and fancied a curry just like I used to have at home and in London
I drove past this restaurant and called in asking for a takeaway menu which I was duly given
I then went to intermarche next door for a coffee after reading the menu we decided to go back and sit down for a meal
We ordered a lamb rogan josh a chicken madras pilau rice aloo gobi and chilli cheese naan
Well to say the food was excellent would be to do it an injustice
It was superb!!!
The service was also very good and I can not recommend this restaurant enough
It is a must visit food place and as good as any Indian restaurant in London or even Goa for that matter
It's just like home cooking
You should try it
Don't take my word for it
You won't be disappointed

Reviewed 10 December 2016

Turned up last night and enjoyed outstanding quality food.Good value too. Seemed to encourage young families.

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

Chanced upon this restaurant for a lunchtime meal when we came for a day trip to Sagres and were pleasantly surprised by the high quality of food offered. I call it a hidden gem because Sagres is not a place where most tourists put up base so one would not normally plan to come to this restaurant unless searching for a lunch time restaurant during a day trip - like we did..

Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 26 September 2016

We needed a curry fix and dropped in for dinner. I ordered the Lamb Curry and she, the Lemon Curry Fish, and each tried some of the other's dish. Both dishes were delivered promptly and our taste buds were quickly tantalized. Enjoyed the Garlic Naan Bread and a side of rice split between us. Very pleased with the food.

1  Thank Kathryn1953
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

The Staff was very friendly and informative. Food was quick to arrive and tasted like genuine indian food. In the lower price range as well. Recommended if you are after a cheap and good meal.