Gelateria Italiana Fabio Lupi L'arte del Gelato Naturale
Price range: US$1 - US$13
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Description: The right place for a genuine Italian Gelato! Come and try our special flavors: scrock, nutella, oreo, kitkat and many others!
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

There is a really good choice of ice creams and sorbets available from traditional flavours to more adventurous combinations. I can recommend the coffee ice cream.
A nice touch that there are wooden benches painted in the house colours outside for customers to use whilst enjoying their ice creams.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Situated just along from the train station is this brilliant ice cream shop. Every time we passed my wife had to have another.
If hot and bothered this is nectar from the gods

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

I'm a proclaimed fan of this ice cream shop. I always take the basic flavors as a guide line for the taste and quality of the ice cream.
This my friends, is confidently the best ice cream in town ... make the challlenge and compare.
Don't just take my word for it!
Or actually, take my word for it! Save time and money ;)

Camilla L, Proprietario at Gelateria Italiana Fabio Lupi L'arte del Gelato Naturale, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Dear Guido! You are always welcome! Thanks for apreciating!

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

After 6 years continue to have the gelato in town! Friendly service and many vegan options and also gluten free you just have to ask!
Amazing! Thank you and keep with the good work!!!

Reviewed 30 May 2017

We stopped here for gelato as we were walking around Cascais. Excellent flavors! I had the passion fruit and lemon - very very good! There was an excellent selection of flavors.

Travellers who viewed Gelateria Italiana Fabio Lupi L'arte del Gelato Naturale also viewed

Oeiras, Lisbon District

Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District

Been to Gelateria Italiana Fabio Lupi L'arte del Gelato Naturale? Share your experiences!