Good to Know:
- Bring your own food & drink
- Bring a large towel or buy one at McDonald’s up the street for €1 with meal purchase
- The large towels that vendors are selling on the beach are the perfect size but will colour you and your things- beware! We turned blue and purple and so did our clothes and bags.
- Sandy beach
- Not too many young children growing sand around
- Didn’t see or experience any theft
- Not too many beach vendors and they aren’t pushy
- Water is polar ice cold
- Many teenagers trying to show off to one another around
- Beach bar is expensive
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.