Lowest prices for your stay
US$131
US$131
Agoda.com
US$114
Free cancellation until 16/02/23
Hotels.comUS$131
Trip.comUS$131
EtripUS$137
All reviews commerce square amazing shower great location bottle of sparkling wine pastries enjoyable stay visiting lisbon comfortable room lovely hotel bars and restaurants city break metro station ruben shutters sangria sintra
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 November 2022

Well, it started from the day before my check in. I messaged the hotel if I could use their luggage storage facility before the standard check in time (3 pm), I got a prompt response saying that they will not only ensure the luggage storage facility, but will try to get a room ready for me if they can.

I arrived in Lisbon on the 8th November. It was raining heavily by midday. I waited an hour at the Commerce Square for the rain to slow down and started making my way to the hotel to store my backpack after. The location of My Story Hotel Augusta is brilliant and it is very close to the Commerce Square (4 minutes). It is close to the metro station (2 minutes), Rossio Square (4 minutes) and a very convenient location to other must see attractions in Lisbon. I was soaked in the rain, but was greeted warmly at the reception by Silvia. She informed me that they have arranged my room for early check in, which was brilliant.

The room was brilliant. Everything was nice and clean,, perfect air conditioning, sound proofing in place, spacious bathroom. Happy days!

After drying myself and my belongings up for an hour I went down again if they could help me with book SIntra guided day tour and suggest other must see places. Silvia helped me book my Sintra guided tour trip and sort of arranged my itineraries for rest of the days. This really helped me a lot, as I was visiting Lisbon for first time, with least ideas on what to see.

The service and the facilities I experienced during My Story Hotel Augusta was brilliant. The staffs were helpful. In particular, Silvia was amazing with her caring, passionate and professional customer service skills. They served me as an alternative to the Tourist information centre, as the staffs were very knowledgeable informative and customer focused.,

Finally, brilliant customer service, great location, brilliant comfortable room with enough space. comfortable bed, great choice for breakfast : that’s how I sum up my stay there. Whenever I needed anything, I just asked at the reception and they did their best.
I received a 5 star service from My Story Hotel Augusta. Thank you, My Story Hotel Augusta and thank you Silvia, for presenting with an amazing experience at your hotel during my birthday trip to Lisbon..

Room tip: If you need anything, just ask them. The reception team is friendly, knowledgeable. They will do their best to help.
Date of stay: November 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 September 2022 via mobile

Excellent hotel in the heart of Lisbon. We arrived at 01.30 the lovely Rita kindly made us a very welcome cup of coffee on a rainy morning
Breakfast was small but hit the spot with all the essentials. Only negative is that the plates are rather small.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2022 via mobile

Nice boutique hotel in a great location. Room was a bit small and I wouldn’t have liked to stay here for much longer but ok for one night. Staff very friendly and helpful with pointers towards good restaurants. Room was clean and tidy. Good location for the bars and restaurants.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2022 via mobile

Very cute and nice hotel. Stayed there for 3 nights and loved it. The room was clean and the staff was very friendly. The breakfast was good. It also has a fantastic location, right in the middle of everything. Would absolutely recommend it!!

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2022

The location is fantastic! It is within walking distance to most things you want to see in Lisbon. It is also near a subway stations, trams and bus stations. The hotel met my expectations and the staff was friendly and helpfull, especially Ruben who gave us sparkling wine as we waited for our taxi.

Date of stay: July 2022