“Worth every second”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$112.86*
and up
Following the Templar Trail Small Group Tour from...
Ranked #1 of 141 Transportation in Lisbon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: I GO Portugal is a tourism, travel and transportation logistics company, based in Lisbon and working everywhere in Portugal. We are a vibrant young team that travelled throughout the world but ended up settling in lovely little Portugal. The love for our country is what made us embrace this project, we feel the need to show you the best of what this amazing country has to offer.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Leaving the most eastern spot of Europe ( Cyprus) and visiting the most western country of Europe was in itself a big trip. Meeting Sonia the very next day after our flight marathonand travelling all day was a total pleasure believe it or not . Not only were we entertained, we learned so many things about this truly lovely country. To top things off we all ate at this magnificent restaurant right on the Atlantic coast called nortada we surely will never forget. Our trip was an whole day event going to Sinatra , caicas and Lisbon which I highly recommend . Everything was Top from igoportugal, from the service of Sonia, the guide information, the restaurant recommendations, the car, the driving, the route we took. All round exceptional experience

All reviews
"memorable trip"
"santa justa"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Booked a full day tour of Lisbon. Catia, our guide, was terrific... prompt, knowledgeable, friendly and committed to making our tour a great experience. Highly recommend IGO and Catia!

1  Thank Mike G
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Our family of 2 adults and 2 children did a 10-day tour covering several places from Lisbon to Porto to Douro and in between. It had the capacity to overload the children with too many cathedrals or history but Igo did a great job in balancing everyone’s needs and interests. Guides were always timely, helpful and full of interesting facts. Never pushy nor rushing us to anywhere. Last but not least upon discovery that I had made a mistake with my itinerary, they were flexible to accommodate an extra date without much fuss. They were patient with a family of 2 rambunctious boys! Big shoutout to Vera and Katya and a supersized mention to João who had to put up with us for 7 out of the 10 day tour! Thanks Pedro for arranging everything and making sure all went smoothly.

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 June 2018

I love Soninha Oliveira! We were left stranded at the last minute by another company. It was terrible since it was my husband's birthday and I wanted to make it special. I contacted this company at 9:00 PM and they made it happen! We had such a wonderful time with Soninha and she made our day special when we were recovering from the bad treatment of another company! I highly recommend them!