Lowest prices for your stay
US$99
Agoda.comUS$99
Hotels.comUS$94
Lol.travelUS$111
1,983 results
All reviews double tree black glass modern design hotel is located breakfast room city centre pastries metro saldanha tub uber euros portuguese europe
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 June 2021 via mobile

The hotel is located in the northern part of Lisbon and is around a five minute walk from Saldanha metro station.

I had stayed here seven years previously and was pleasantly surprised when the chap checking me in advised me of this.

He also booked me a table at the excellent nearby Mae Restaurante.

My room was on the third floor close to the lift. Plenty of good facilities including free bottles of water (for Hilton gold members), fridge, safe and large comfortable bed.

The only slight disappointment was that the bath did not have a plug so had to settle for a shower instead.

Breakfast was very good with a nice selection of fruit, hot items and pastries. I had a most pleasant freshly cooked omelette.

Special thanks to Joana, who took the time to help me scan the QR code for my passenger locator form.

I paid a shade over £100 for one night including breakfast.

Once again, thanks to the staff for their superb service.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank The_Coach55
DoubleTree Lisbon, Other at DoubleTree by Hilton Lisbon - Fontana Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2021

Dear The_Coach55,

Thank you very much for your kind review and comments regarding your stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Lisbon - Fontana Park.

We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us as well as with the service provided.

Reviewed 2 June 2021 via mobile

I stayed here for 6 nights in June in a King Premium Room.

I really liked the hotel and thank you so much to Duarte and Pedro who are a credit to the hotel and worked extremely hard to provide an excellent guest experience.

My room was very comfortable and clean; the quality of the food and drink was excellent and the location is also very convenient.

The walls in the hotel are thin though and you can hear some noise from other rooms; equally some of the rooms face onto the road which can be noisy at times and did affect my ability to sleep.

The air conditioning unit in the room is also very noisy.

I would recommend staying here and would stay again but I’d try and find a room that is a bit quieter, where possible.

Room tip: Request a quieter room.
Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank elninomagico

Dear elninomagico,

Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

It is our second trip at the Double tree and we have stayed longer than we were supposed to.

We spend most of the time in hotels around the world and frankly we had a crush for the double tree.

Despite the fact to have our own house in Lisbon we just feel at Double tree as same as we feel at home.

The whole Double tree hotel staff is just Top and respond at all our concern at all time and for this you will wish to taste it as well.

Have a good stay

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank OlivierHRD

Dear OlivierHRD,

Reviewed 4 December 2020

This stay was not "planned"- it was a last-minute inclusion in my itinerary due to issues with flight back to the UK from Faro. As such, I chose to fly from Lisbon and took advantage of the situaion to meet with a client whilst in town.

I chose this hotel as I had stayed here before (in summer of 2020). What a different world it was this time!

The hotel was very quiet (about 6 rooms occupied) and the bar and restaurant area were closed, so the lobby area was very ghostly. However, the room that served breakfast was kept open for lunch and dinner.

Breakfast was limited but perfectly fine. The day I left required an early morning check-out (before breakfast room opened) so the hotel arranged for a little breakfast box for me, which was very nice of them.

I had dinner at the hotel on both nights and the food was very nice and very reasonably priced. No complaints.

The little staff that were onsite were all very friendly and helpful.

A very strange situation happened with regards to my toom. The hotel kindly upgraded me to King Premium with Park View and whilst the room was fine (massive windows, big closet, big bathroom), it felt oddly claustrophobic as the bed area was a little “tight”, the desk faced a wall and because the windows did not open (thus making the room feel a bit like a fish tank). Furthermore, the room was in an annex and I felt very “detached” from the rest of the hotel- especially as I was the only person in the annex.

I remembered that when I stayed last year, my room had a small Juliette balcony and was in the main block. I went to reception and asked what type of room I had previously. It was a King Superior Room (two categories down from what I was staying in, apparently). Regardless of the room being of an inferior category, I asked to be downgraded as I wished to have a room with a window that opened, some outdoor space and a desk that is by the window. The hotel agreed and off I went to my downgraded room, which I liked much more!

Other things to mention. Hotel is very conveniently located for airport- 15 mins or so. Whilst the hotel isn’t in the main “tourist” area, it can easily be reached by foot.

I really would have no issue with staying in this hotel again.

Room tip: King Superior Rooms have sliding doors & Juliette balconies. No other rooms have this other than ones sold with private terraces.
Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank B7MPW

Dear B7MPW,

Reviewed 25 September 2020

After my previous dreadful 4 star experience at the Inntel in Eindhoven in May, I was staying one night in Lisbon at Doubletree. And what a difference.

Now mind you, Doubletree is 4 star, so its unfair to compare with 5 star hotels. But I was happy to stay here. A clean hotel, bit of a weird corridor to the room (feels a darker version of The Matrix) but a spacious and clean room. As per covid processes the room was sealed by the cleaning staff, just to make sure I would enter a properly cleaned room. Well done.
The location is better than one thinks: A bit outside of the centre, but 100 meters from the Saldanha roundabout and shoppingcentre, and very easy to get a metro, taxi or Uber downtown.
Breakfast was very well organized, they could have scored bonuspoints if they had served fresh orange juice, but thats about it.
Friendly staff all around. Would I book again? Yes, I would, Doubletree offers good value for money, so you can book with confidence.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank fanofluxury
Adriana Nogueira, Marketing at DoubleTree by Hilton Lisbon - Fontana Park, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2020

Dear fanofluxury,

Thank you very much for your kind review regarding your stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Lisbon - Fontana Park.

We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and the service provided.
We will be delighted to share your nice feedback with all the Team!