Lowest prices for your stay
US$187
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$187
travelup.comUS$228
1,996 results
All reviews double tree black glass modern design hotel is located breakfast room city centre pastries metro saldanha tub uber euros portuguese europe
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 June 2021 via mobile

First, let me say that the staff was great and the overall hotel quality is typical for a Doubletree. Bed comfortable and huge. Breakfast nice, across the street from a cool fish market. I’ve stayed at hundreds of Hilton properties as a loyal diamond member and by far this one was the oddest. Our hallway was completely black and our room was black mirrored everything. So much so that it was difficult to find the bathroom door, even in daylight. I understand the attempt being very modern, but this was a bit much. Open concept bathroom shower is also something to be aware of. Not for everybody.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DoubleTree Lisbon, Other at DoubleTree by Hilton Lisbon - Fontana Park, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2021

Dear DeniseAAMS,

Thank you very much for your review from your recent stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Lisbon – Fontana Park.

We regret that you did not identify yourself with the hotel’s design and color selection nor the rooms features and style.
However, we are very glad to know that our Team Members were great.

Nevertheless, we sincerely hope to welcome you back to our Hotel in a near future.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 20 June 2021

Spent a couple of days here and thought it was quite nice. Tourists and first-timers may prefer to stay a bit closer to the historic area, but the hotel itself was everything I needed for a few days of work. The front desk was helpful in answering all my questions and pointing me in the right direction for markets etc. The area is very quiet, no noise or distraction. The hotel common areas are also very quiet.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank spatialdelivery

Dear spatialdelivery,

Thank you very much for your kind review and comments regarding your stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Lisbon - Fontana Park.

We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us as well as with the service provided.

Reviewed 14 June 2021

Top floor. Large room, GIGANTIC bed. Large bath for two people with LED lights. Good AC System with good size balcony. Sun until 8pm (June 2021). Electric blackout blinds on a quiet floor. 40ich tv end of bed.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTree Lisbon, Other at DoubleTree by Hilton Lisbon - Fontana Park, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2021

Dear HJAS92,

Reviewed 3 June 2021 via mobile

The hotel is located in the northern part of Lisbon and is around a five minute walk from Saldanha metro station.

I had stayed here seven years previously and was pleasantly surprised when the chap checking me in advised me of this.

He also booked me a table at the excellent nearby Mae Restaurante.

My room was on the third floor close to the lift. Plenty of good facilities including free bottles of water (for Hilton gold members), fridge, safe and large comfortable bed.

The only slight disappointment was that the bath did not have a plug so had to settle for a shower instead.

Breakfast was very good with a nice selection of fruit, hot items and pastries. I had a most pleasant freshly cooked omelette.

Special thanks to Joana, who took the time to help me scan the QR code for my passenger locator form.

I paid a shade over £100 for one night including breakfast.

Once again, thanks to the staff for their superb service.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank The_Coach55
DoubleTree Lisbon, Other at DoubleTree by Hilton Lisbon - Fontana Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2021

Dear The_Coach55,

Reviewed 2 June 2021 via mobile

I stayed here for 6 nights in June in a King Premium Room.

I really liked the hotel and thank you so much to Duarte and Pedro who are a credit to the hotel and worked extremely hard to provide an excellent guest experience.

My room was very comfortable and clean; the quality of the food and drink was excellent and the location is also very convenient.

The walls in the hotel are thin though and you can hear some noise from other rooms; equally some of the rooms face onto the road which can be noisy at times and did affect my ability to sleep.

The air conditioning unit in the room is also very noisy.

I would recommend staying here and would stay again but I’d try and find a room that is a bit quieter, where possible.

Room tip: Request a quieter room.
Date of stay: May 2021