Lowest prices for your stay
ibis
Free cancellation until 07/10/22
Expedia.comUS$49
Hotels.comUS$49
Trip.comUS$50
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 November 2018

Friendly Staff
Food available 24/7 - had an evening meal which was good and breakfast had a good selection.
well kept communal areas, looks to be recently re-furbished.
very clean

everything you need or want for a short stay.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HugoMartinho, General Manager at Hotel Ibis Setubal, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind comments regarding your stay in our Hotel. I'm delighted that you have enjoy your stay and I'll share with my team. We work in order to get your satisfaction. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Kind regards,
Hugo Martinho

Reviewed 10 November 2018

This hotel is what you would expect from an Ibis, clean, good service, anything you need is available. There is breakfast from 06.30 to 12.00, way longer than I expected. The interior has been updated recently I think and there is a pool and a 24h restaurant. The only downside is the quality of the restaurant, given that the hotel is in an industrial area, the restaurant is 24h a day open but serves pre-made meals, not the kind of stuff you would find in an à la carte restaurant.

Room tip: All rooms are probably equal
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind comments regarding to your stay in our Hotel. I'm delighted that you have enjoy your stay and I'll share with my team. We work in order to get your satisfaction. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Kind regards, Hugo Martinho

Reviewed 25 October 2018

Clean rooms. Sufficient amenities. My mother and I travelled from the U.S to attend my brothers funeral. The staff could not be more welcoming and accommodating. Star of the show was a lovely lady called Magdalena..she was very empathetic to my distressed mother and made the stay as pleasant as it could be.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank rachele144
HugoMartinho, General Manager at Hotel Ibis Setubal, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind comments regarding to your stay in our Hotel. I'm delighted that you have enjoyed your stay and I'll share with my team how welcomed you've felt. Madalena also thanks you for your nice words. We all work in order to get your satisfaction. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Kind regards,
Hugo Martinho

Reviewed 27 June 2018

This hotel is on a major road but it was not an issue as we did not hear the traffic and the hotel is set back quite a bit from the road. There is nothing immediately outside the hotel except a cafe across the road. However this cafe is family run and serves typical Portuguese style food at very reasonable prices. The menus are in Portuguese but the soon to be new owner speaks very good English and is in the process of introducing English menus. We were only here for one night and had all our meals at this cafe as Hotel Ibis only provides prepackaged meals. About 15 mins walk down the road is an Intermarche supermarket and add another 10 minutes further is the Allegro Shopping complex. Along the way there are quite a few restaurants. The hotels looks like it has been recently renovated and displays trendy decor. There is no lift in this hotel but if you have a lot of luggage perhaps request one of the many rooms on the ground floor.
The room had a single wardrobe and adequate space for luggage storage. The bed was very comfortable with great pillows and the bathroom was compact but acceptable with nicely done shower unit.
Unlike some of the previous reviews, we were greeted by a delightful lady in reception who was very helpful and welcoming. We did not have issues with any of the staff who were pleasant and courteous.Breakfast buffet is available for $6.90 which appeared attractive but we did not have any.
The Wifi and aircon were excellent. A lot of English TV channels which was great. Lots of free parking available within the hotel grounds. There s a great swimming pool which will be great for the warmer months.
Overall: A good value. No surprises. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2018
2  Thank ardentaussie
HugoMartinho, General Manager at Hotel Ibis Setubal, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Thank you for your kind coments regarding to your stay in Hotel Ibis Setúbal .

Kind regards

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Check in was speedy and staff was friendly. Our room was small but efficiently designed, which is what we can depend on with Ibis. The room was absolutely quiet. There was an excellent breakfast with good variety of choices.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
2  Thank Nancy R
HugoMartinho, General Manager at Hotel Ibis Setubal, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind comments regarding to your stay in Hotel Ibis Setubal. I'm delighted that you have enjoy your stay and I'll share with my team. We work in order to get your satisfaction. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Kind regard,