Lowest prices for your stay
US$48
US$46
Hotels.comUS$48
PricelineUS$48
TravelocityUS$48
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 February 2020

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveller and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Reviewed 10 February 2020

I, female, staid 4 nights at the IBIS in February 2020. Housekeeping stole some of my cosmetics and I wondered why the housekeeping crew kept smirking at me. At home then I realised the missing items. Plus the Sunday receptionist, male, argued with me for 20 minutes in front of other guests that I need to pay for 5 nights, not 4. He tried to confuse me by counting the check-out day as a day to pay. Not until I asked for the manager he finally relented.

Room tip: I had a ground floor room, it was quiet.
Date of stay: February 2020
HugoMartinho, General Manager at Hotel Ibis Setubal, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2020

Thank you for your comments and I'm sorry that you were disappointed with your stay in Hotel Ibis Setubal .
Our goal is to get your satisfaction in our services. In order to get that, I'll all the measures in order to improve our services.

Reviewed 20 May 2019 via mobile

Ibis hotels are excellent value for money and we always use them in Portugal when travelling. Setubal Ibis is a taxi ride from the town.
Spotlessly clean, great facilities, good choice of buffet breakfast and lovely staff. Would highly recommend this hotel

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HugoMartinho, General Manager at Hotel Ibis Setubal, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2019

Thank you for your kind coments regarding to your stay in Hotel Ibis Setubal. I'm delighted that you have enjoy your stay and I'll share with my team. We work in order to get your satisfaction.
I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 May 2019

The room was dirty, specially the bathroom with hair and it was a terrible stink of kitchen all over the room. Something was wrong with the ventilation and we had to change the room for the terrible odor.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 9 February 2019

We originally booked just one night and ended up staying for five! We enjoyed the Setúbal/Arrábida area but also it was Ibis Setúbal that made us want to stay. The staff were all very helpful and friendly, and also welcoming of our little dog who was even allowed to sit with us in the gorgeous garden at breakfast and in the bar area for a nightcap (he is very well-behaved and quiet though). Room was as you would hope for from Ibis - clean, functional, very comfortable bed, and a lovely, big shower in the recently refurbished bathroom. Breakfast had a great selection on offer, and the supper we ate at the hotel was very tasty and served with a smile. We were impressed with the space afforded to the open plan but distinct areas for reception, bar, lounge, restaurant and breakfast room, plus the terrace with seating in the garden. If the weather were a little warmer, I would have loved to have used the outdoor pool, an unexpected surprise feature at this delightful hotel. Looked to be perfect for business travellers too, having ample free parking and conveniently located, but for us it provided a wonderful holiday and a perfect base from which to discover this fabulous and varied area of Portugal. Well done Ibis Setúbal, see you again soon, I’m sure. Até proxima.

Room tip: Double room on first floor overlooked the garden and pool at rear.
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HugoMartinho, General Manager at Hotel Ibis Setubal, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2019

Thank you for your kind coments regarding to your stay in Hotel Ibis Setúbal . I'm delighted that you have enjoy your stay and I'll share with my team. We work in order to get your satisfaction. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.