“Amazing food and service”

Asian Flavours Restaurant
Ranked #371 of 1,276 Restaurants in Madeira
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Description: We serve Thai, Indian and Oriental Cuisines.
Description: We serve Thai, Indian and Oriental Cuisines.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Visited here whilst staying in maderia and the food and service great, we just went in after seeing the menu we were not hassled as we stopped to read it so we went in,we had a starter to share and then ordered three main meals and mushroom fried rice, I had seen a picture of the chicken sweet and sour and thought it looked nice and don't normally order sweet and sour but I can honestly say it tasted as good as it looked on the picture, there was a few people who like ourselves stopped to look, I would say go in its well worth the vist.

1  Thank Stockton121716

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

On our last 2 trips in 6 weeks we have been in this restaurant about 7 times the food is excellent and very tasty and we are all ways made to feel very welcomed prises are really reasonable in my opinion the restaurant is quite individual in the food that they serve Keep up the good work

1  Thank Silverback60
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We visited this restaurant for dinner following a short morning visit for coffee the previous day. Firstly it must be said that they try 100% to please. On our first visit I had a coffee and my wife a 0.5 litre mineral water, cost for both items 3 Euro! Quite unbelievable and therefore we felt they deserved a visit for dinner.

Once again the prices are quite outstanding, I had a chicken stir fry, cost Euro 5-90 the cost for a 350ml Coca Cola (genuine quality) is Euro 1-50 how they do these prices I do not know. Food quality is good and portions generous.
The staffing is minimal and seems to revolve around what I assume to be are the two owners plus whatever kitchen staff they employ, which again I assume to be only minimal. However as a result if they get busy there can be a delay as they do seem to struggle to cope if this happens. But they are so nice and pleasant that you simply cannot take offence.
Certainly worth a visit if in the area, the value is excellent.

1  Thank maddijo
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Wonderfully Thai red curry food, excellent service by really friendly staff. We ate here 3 times during our stay

1  Thank weggiewest
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We really enjoyed our Thai Food
Great service. The vegetarian red curry and stir fry noodles were really really good.

1  Thank Bharti G