The Hotel is very well located away from the noise of a normal city, located about 6 minutes drive from the centre of Funchal.
The food is realy very good - Buffet breakfast served in the yeallow dinning room, lunch at the poolside bar with beautiful views over the bay of Funchal and the dinner in the original manor house where they serve the a la carte menu is really the end of a unforgettable day.
During the day we swam in the heated outdoor pool; play tennis and play billiard.
We made several excursions on the island and the most impressed was the visit to Porto Moniz in the west of the island.
We also did some sightseeing in they famous levada walks.
It was an unforgettable week for us thank´s to the efficient and very professional service throughout the hotel staff.
We will return to the island of Madeira and of course the beautiful Quinta da Bela Vista.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We strive to give you the warm and genuine hospitality of the traditional Madeiran Quintas. There are many moments to be cherished at Quinta da Bela Vista, one of the most select and exclusive family properties on Madeira island. This five star hotel enveloped in two hectares of luxurious botanical gardens – the ideal place to relax and enjoy spectacular views - hosts a significant antiques private collection. Our commitment ensures every guest wishes are fulfilled, making you feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quinta da Bela Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Funchal, Madeira