“Great breakfast”
Review of Noshi Coffee

Noshi Coffee
Ranked #17 of 68 Coffee & Tea in Porto
Price range: US$12 - US$17
Description: NOSHI exudes freshness! "Natura" is the keyword! We use fresh products and we are focused on who seeks a deliciously balanced diet, or simply, but not least, who appreciates a beautiful cup of coffee! A beautiful house with own brand coffee and composed by employees applied in the art of well serve a coffee! With Vegan and Gluten Free options, but also Sugar Free deserts. You can enjoy a fantastic Portuguese craft beer or a pure glass of wine of our regions... Just come in, and enjoy...we have a beautiful garden!
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Had the oat porridge and the bircher muesli. Both were excellent. Really nice relaxed atmosphere. Will be back tomorrow morning.

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Really nice place to have breakfast at with quite a few gluten free and veggie options. Would go again!

Reviewed 17 November 2017

I went to Noshi with the explicit intent of sampling their coffee, in espresso form, as it is my favourite way of having it.
It was about half past ten in the morning, the place seemed half-shut, so to say. At the balcony I ordered an espresso to the friendly waiter. She was swift and efficient and served the espresso as I ordered, about 3/4 full.
Now, the coffee is good,make n mistake about it. I take it plain, no sugar. The aroma and taste were subtle - I'm guessing a light arabica roast. Is it worth the 40-50% premium over regular espressos you can have all around the city? I'm not so sure. Maybe for a purist or a hipster, yes, but not for the regular folks. I know that there are plenty cafés that serve a horrible espresso, more than there should be in this country, but neverthelessit's still easy to find a good traditional café, not very far off.
As for other beverages, well, here's my position, so to say: I loath those frothy milky beverages like "lattes" - a cappuccino now and then is nice, but only if it's made like they do it in Italy, the Americanized version if just crap - I'm talking to you and your crappy products Starbucks and Costa. Also those milk foam drawings? How old are you and what do you want your beverage for?

In conclusion: I will return, with more time to explore their offerings, other than espresso or the milky "things"

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Just up the street from the famous Livraria Lello of the Harry Potter fame and the beautiful bookstore we stumbled across Noshi an equally impressive if not so quaint eating house. Great selection of teas and coffee from around the world along with a wide choice of freshly made toasties, savouries and sweets. Well worth the short stroll if in the area...

Reviewed 15 October 2017

We discovered Noshi by walking by and even though we had just eaten decided to go in and check it out. They have a great, healthy menu and very nice staff. We went back three times, we had brunch, a amazing chicken pasta, soups and salads. I wish I lived by this place as I would be a regular. Prices are great as well. Go check it out after touring the city!