Spot Oporto Hostel
US$497
US$329
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Star inn Porto(Porto)(Great Value!)
US$70
  • Room Service
US$370
US$348
Cancelon
All reviewsfree breakfastgreat kitchensuper helpful stafffree walkingcommon areascomfortable bedscity centregreat facilitiesgreat place to staythree nightspleasant staymain attractionsminute walkfirst floorlockerscomputerstrindade
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Good location, room was clean however the bathroom although it was clean had some visible mould on walls and floors also the shower head and door were broken. All this aside it was a pleasant stay. Staff very friendly. Would recommend this hostel, it just needs some maintenance work on bathrooms.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2016

I was only here to sleep, I arrived late and left early to catch a flight. This was seriously unfortunate for me as it felt like I'd walked into a mansion, this was no ordinary hostel.

Unfortunately, I can't comment on the atmosphere, staff or general activities that were offered at this hostel. However if your basing your choice of hostel on the quality of the facilities, rooms and beauty of the place this is the one for you. To me it was the hotel version of a hostel.

Everything was clean and comfortable. The bar/common area was really spacious with great furniture as well as a brilliant outdoor area. The showers were AMAZING! Water is the perfect temperature and although communal the layout gave so much privacy.

It's slightly more expensive than other hostels (not by much, and probably worth it).

Next time I'm in Porto I'm planning to revisit, and hopefully will be able to give a fully rounded review.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 August 2016

4 bed rooms average or above; my front room came with a lot of early morning traffic noise, so try for a rear room if you're a late sleeper. Staff friendly and helpful but not necessarily accommodating. Best social vibe of any hostel in which I've ever stayed - I'd recommend it simply for that.

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I stayed at this hostel for 3 nights in a girls dorm, sleeping 4. This was my first experience travelling alone and apart from getting used to sharing a room with strangers who come in at different times of the night, it was a great first experience.

The hostel was very clean, the shared areas very open, spacious and friendly and the staff extremely helpful. I got some excellent recommendations from them and thoroughly enjoyed my time wandering around the city. The hostel has a lovely sociable space with a bar and I met some really nice people there. I also ate at the hostel one night and was pretty impressed with the food.

Location is good close to 2 different metro stations and getting to the station to go on to Lisbon was very quick... Just 3 stops away. It was also straight forward coming from the airport.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights, paid a lot of money for a private room, it was clean and nice but extremely hot and so noisy - so we didn't get much sleep. The staff were somewhat helpful but not overly so. It was in a good location but not sure it's worth the big prices and the breakfast was not very good.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends