2,243 results
All reviews the grand place art deco junior suite quiet room minute walk rogier metro station business hotel mini bar gare du hotel is located city centre shopping area convenient location coffee machine an upgrade enjoyed my stay botanical gardens
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

Good location, near to Brussels North station(3min walk) and Rogier subway station. Good service. Very clean and safety hotel. Nice to business or travel. Will choose here for future visit. Price is not so high compared.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
stevendb1, Community Supervisor at Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels - Le Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2017

Thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and that you will visit us again! On behalf of our entire team we wish you great travels and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 25 January 2017

Hotel staff, is very professional and nice.
Bar is OK, but could have more choice of actual Gin's and tonics.
Breakfast is good but can be very crowdy during the week if their is a seminar.

Rooms are very clean and calm

Room Tip: Ask for a room with view on the park if possible
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business

Dear Antoine,

Thank you for your visit and for taking the time to share your feedback! I'm happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us. Nevertheless I'll share your feedback regarding the gin with our food & beverage manager and maybe we can add some extra gins on our menu.

Have a great day and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Been there with my girlfriend for the weekend.Super nice hotel friendly staff and all you need.it is very close to Grande Place and it has a subway station and bus station very close a thing wich was usefull.

We had a king size bed 7th floor and was very quite and very cozy room.

Thank you Crowne Plaza for a awsome vacation.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
stevendb1, Community Supervisor at Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels - Le Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2017

Dear Alexandru,

Greetings from the whole team at the Crowne Plaza Brussels - Le Palace!

Thank you for your visit and for taking the time to share your feedback! I'm delighted to see you had an awesome time at our hotel. A positive guest experience is something we take great pride in so I won't hesitate to share this with our team. We wish you a lot of great vacations in 2017 and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 21 January 2017

I really enjoyed my stay at Crown Plaza Hotel - Le Palace.

The hotel has an excellent location, it is really convenient - there's a metro station just next to the hotel and it is 2 minutes away from the Brussels's shopping street,

The service was quite good as well, all staff members were extremely nice & helpful. I really like the breakfast they served as all. Overall, a visitor at the hotel will notice the attention to detail and will appreciate it.

They have many conference rooms and the internet service is quite good, so work could be done in proper manner. Just bear in mind that in some parts of the hotel, the metro could be felt.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
stevendb1, Community Supervisor at Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels - Le Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2017

Hi me4eka,

Thank you for your visit and for taking the time to write down your review on our hotel. I'm excited to read you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something we take great pride and I won't hesitate to share this with our team. On behalf of everybody at the Crowne Plaza Brussels - Le Palace, I wish you a lot of great stays in 2017 and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Stayed here between christmas and new year for a short break and trip to the Grand Plas and xmas markets. Location is great within easy walking distance of station and city centre. The hotel service and facilities were as expected for the star rating for this hotel and the staff were very helpful. Really enjoyed our time there and will happily return.

Room Tip: Executive rooms are worth paying the little extra for.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
stevendb1, Community Supervisor at Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels - Le Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2017

Good morning PardesiM!

Winter greetings from the whole team at the Crowne Plaza Brussels - Le Palace!

Thank you for choosing our hotel to spend some time in Brussels between Christmas and New Year. We are happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something we take great pride in. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!