“Excellent food”

The Castle
Price range: US$11 - US$22
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Idyllic coastal pub serving delicious homemade lunch & evening meals using fresh local produce in a warm & welcoming atmosphere overlooking the bay. Fine ales and an excellent assortment of wines available. Live music events throughout the year.
Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

Went for a meal while away on holiday. The food was fantastic, couldn’t fault it at all. The manager was lovely and has excellent customer service. Thankyou

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (235)

Reviewed 11 August 2021 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed lunch with the grandchildren. As always service was friendly, food delicious and plenty of room as the tables are well spaced out.

Reviewed 8 August 2021 via mobile

We have been holidaying at Little Haven and Broad Haven for many years. We decided to book in advance for a lunchtime meal at The Castle on our second day of our holiday.
We were quickly shown to our table and we ordered drinks whilst we decided what meals to have.
My son and I both chose the burgers which were delicious. My husband had the Caesar salad and I have to say I have not seen such a large portion before. My daughter chose the Moroccan tagine which again did not disappoint.
Throughout we were made to feel very welcome with the staff following COVID guidelines at all times.
We will definitely return.

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 5 August 2021 via mobile

Popped in for a couple of drinks family of 5 paid the bill on the way out the door we passed a guy collecting glasses looked the manager I said thank you have a good day he ignored us and shouted across the bar Have this lot paid I understand in these times it’s difficult but it was his manner rude

1  Thank mrrugby1234
Reviewed 28 July 2021 via mobile

Another lovely meal here at the castle. This place is lovely, staff are very polite and friendly.
Food is 5* has always and the view from the castle is amazing.

Date of visit: June 2021