Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
All reviews relaxing break wonderful hosts enjoyed our stay a lovely stay cooked to perfection good size set you up for the day warm welcome quiet location nothing is too much trouble short break within easy reach breakfast was excellent near future lovely pub room was spacious bed and breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 June 2021 via mobile

Just returned from a fabulous stay at Wortwell Barn It’s the first time we have taken our two year old Sprocker to a B&B so was nervous. Shouldn’t have been very dog friendly. Superb B & B, lovely room able to get into garden, super walks, yummy breakfast and a pub 20 min stroll away. Clive and Jenny were so warm and friendly. Would love to go back some time. Thank you for a great stay

Room tip: Go past the Bell down a track
Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2021

My husband and I stayed here last weekend for one night only. Jenny & Clive, the owners, made us feel very welcome, as did their gorgeous dog, Roxy!
We stayed in the Waveney Room ,which was beautifully clean and so peaceful!
The bed was very comfy, shower good and they added nice little touches like complimentary shampoo & shower gels, plus chocolates! (Always a plus for a chocoholic like me!)
Clive cooked a fabulous breakfast in the morning which set us up for the day. All the produce was locally sourced.
The property is a barn conversion and the rooms are on the ground floor which is ideal for people who are unable to do stairs (such as my elderly mother!) It is also dog friendly.
Clive and Jenny were the perfect hosts! We will definitely be returning in the near future! I would thoroughly recommend this B&B to anyone looking to get away from the stresses and strains of life and enjoy being pampered!! :)

Room tip: Waveney room (left as you go in) was lovely. Cool, spacious and quiet
Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 1 June 2021 via mobile

My husband and I spent 3 nights here at the end of May and can totally recommend the place. Very clean, comfortable and the breakfast was delicious! An easy walk to the local village pub where we had a very good evening meal. We know the area well and have stopped in a number of different establishments. Can honestly say this was one if the best. Thanks to Clive and Jenny, you made us feel at home whilst still respecting our privacy. We will be back x

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2020

From the moment I saw the website I knew Wortwell Hall Barn was the place for us to stay. Beautiful rooms, beautiful barn and beautiful grounds. Our hosts, Jenny and Clive, were exceptionally welcoming and gave great suggestions for where to visit and eat. The breakfast was excellent and in fact everywhere we went to visit provided great food. We would have no hesitation in recommending (in fact I have told our friends already) and look forward to the opportunity to return one day.

Room tip: All rooms are beautifully decorated and fitted out
Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank 582valw
Reviewed 16 October 2020

Very welcoming. Lovely old barn but with modern facilities. Nice ground floor bedroom which was tastefully decorated with access to the garden. Quiet location on the outskirts of the village. Very good breakfast and tea / coffee available in the room. Would be happy to recommend this B&B.

Date of stay: October 2020