Areos Hotel
US$256
US$172
US$154
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

Centrotel Hotel(Athens)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$164
  • Pool
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

US$345
US$367
LuxuryCollection
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$450/night.

All reviewsvictoria metro stationarchaeological museumgreat boutiquelarge balconyhand held showerminute walknice hotelmini fridgevisit athens againcontinental breakfastbig citywalking distancegreek yogurtmain attractionshop on hopside streetstayed here for nights
Reviewed 12 June 2016

Nice room, cleaner than clean. Very large balcony, and very large bathroom. Breakfast was 4-star hotel like, as was everything in my stay. Location was good; almost next door to the archeological museum and close to metro stations.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
1  Thank Jaap H
Reviewed 11 June 2016

I was a little nervous when I drove up to this hotel, but it's been one of my favorite places I've stayed. We spent a little extra to get a room on the 6th floor with a private balcony and the extra money was worth it. You can't get a better location and the staff is great. The breakfast is delicious - not your typical "American" cereal type thing you get at other places - eggs, bacon, and some Greek treats! The place is very modern and our bathroom is spacious with unique fixtures. The room we stayed in (603) was pretty small, but big enough for me and my husband. No room really for an extra cot, etc.

The hotel was very quiet except Friday night - there was a blues band playing which was pretty loud, but it was ok. I would choose this place again in a heart beat.

Room Tip: Spend the extra money to get a bigger room with a private balcony. We had room 603 and were very happy with it.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patti P
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

I happened to stay in Areos for a couple of days during mid May... Based on the reviews in Tripadvisor, I decided to choose this place for the second leg of my journey in Athens. We had stayed in Centrotel for a couple of days earlier. Unfortunately because of my early flight, I had requested an early check in at 10:00 am. But even without a second thought, my request was turned down. This was a bit of a put off. Once we checked into our room at about 3:00 pm, we were disappointed to see the size of the room. Though we had taken a triple bedroom, the third bed was barely enough to accommodate our 13 year child. We were even told that we were upgraded. Wonder how a standard triple room would have been. He had to land up sleeping on our bed. Also there was absolutely no space to move in the room after placing our luggage which consisted of 2 big and 2 hand luggages. But the room itself was clean and tidy. It had a big balcony and the view of the mount Lycabettus outside was very nice during the night time. The bathroom was very spacious and well maintained. The housekeeping staff were polite and courteous. The breakfast was very average and repetitive. However I must say that the lady managing the breakfast in the restaurant was extremely rude in her behaviour. The worst person that we met in Greece (We were in Greece for 15 days and found the Greeks to be extremely friendly and hospitable people). The location of this hotel is somewhat convenient with about 15 minutes walk to the Exarcheia square which has some good restaurants. The Victoria square is about 10-15 minutes walk to board a metro. To summarise, I would say that this is a very average hotel for the price you pay. I would certainly prefer to stay at the Centrotel which is much better, cheaper and more conveniently located.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank mkams
Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

This hotel is well located close to everything. We can find all the necessary store around as Supermarket, bar, restaurant and tube station.
Our room was clean and spacious. We have a fridge where we could put our drink.
Unfortunately, the breakfast was basic and not too tasty.
The receptionist were nice and helpful and gave us nice tips.

This hotel is over price for what they are offering.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Malemba L
Reviewed 30 May 2016

We just stayed for one night. Great room and clean bathroom. Breakfast with good selections. Staff very helpful. I had trouble with my laptop and printer and the night porter helped out absolutely brilliantly. The little cafƩ at the corner served the best Greek salad. All in all very good experience.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple