3,600 results
All reviews rooftop pool great location acropolis view syntagma square elegant hotel star hotel within walking distance breakfast buffet standard room junior suite fifth floor our honeymoon major sites an amazing view restaurants and shops side street quiet street
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Received an upgrade upon check in for our honeymoon. The front desk staff was top notch. Their rooftop restaurant and bar has great food an a perfect view of the Acropolis. We also used the spa for a massage and it was worth it! Thanks again Electra Palace for a memorable stay.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

We’re so pleased that we booked this hotel. So nice and clean hotel. Really friendly and helpful staff. Great service, chocolate-bars at the bed in the evening, perfectly cleaning. Great breakfast. Perfect location, nice and quiet, and in the middle of the centre and plaka. The only thing that’s a bit on the negative, is the coffe, I prefer it a bit stronger, but, in all that’s a small thing, that doesn’t matter that much.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Athens is a bustling and often crazy city but staying in the lovely Plaka district meant we felt safe and away for the bustle of the rest of the city. The Electra was a gorgeous stay, room furnished with quality vintage furniture, the whole place lovingly decorated. The staff went above and beyond. Extremely professional. Wished we could’ve stayed longer than the one night we did stay

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Wonderfully located within walking distance to so many attractions. The rooftop pool has a gorgeous view of the Acropolis, as does the hotel bar and restaurant. I had a standard room which was lovely, clean, and well-sized. The morning breakfast is fantastic, the entire hotel is absolutely spotless, and the staff are very helpful and friendly.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
D_Athanasiou, Manager at Electra Palace Athens, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear guest
Thank you for your review and for all your positive comments.
We are happy to read that you had an enjoyable stay and we alays look forward to welcome you back again in the future
All the best

Reviewed 17 October 2017

I stayed here in June 2017 for two nights before departing on a Mediterranean cruise. I could not be happier with this hotel. The hote itself is luxuriously decorated and put together, a very classic and lush feel throughout. The front desk staff were friendly, welcoming and very accommodating. The room was large, furniture up kept, bed spacious and comfy, shower great quality, and the temperature just right. Room service was pricey but tasty. No issues at all with wifi. The view from my room could have been better, but I wasn't particularly bent out of shape about not having a spectacularly scenic view. My room overlooked some homes and apartments and a giant restaurant. The morning of deoarture the front desk staff was caring and courteous making sure I promptly got a taxi to take me to the port. I left the hotel with the impression they cared about me as a guest. I would most definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2017