Fresh Hotel
Hotel Elite(Athens)
  • Free Internet
Arion Athens Hotel(Athens)
2,191 results
All reviewsrooftop barair loungedesign hotelkorres productscool hotelmeat marketsmall poolfresh orange juicepool decknever felt unsafecentral marketdodgy areabig citywalking distanceomonia squarebreakfast buffethotel is located
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed three nights at this hotel.
The room was clean and good
Staff was very friendly .
On top there is a bar, restaurant an swimming pool.
We had a nice lunch and dinner here on our first day. A great view on Akropolis .
On the first floor the breakfast is served. There was a fine selection of goods to choose from.
Very close to the market and old town.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
fresh36, Υπεύθυνος Σχέσεων με Πελάτες at Fresh Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mr Kees,
We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Fresh hotel. Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback. It's great you managed to enjoy room and meals in our restaurant. We will pass on your kind comments to Fresh team. Hope to see you back in the house soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I stayed in Hotel Fresh in Athens for 3 nights for a romantic weekend (our first weekend away in 1,5 years after we became parents). We got a nice spacious room on the sixth floor.

Our experiences with tge hotel are both positive and not so good.

Starting with the positives:
- close to the main sites (ca. 5min to Monistarki)
- close to the metro (ca. 5min)
- good breakfast
- very nice roof top terrace with great view

Less good experiences:
- can hear the street noise in the room (we used earplugs to sleep which worked fine)
- very hard beds (but that is a personal thing most likely)
- not the nicest area of Athens (although more genuine)

A short review of Athens:
We found 2,5 days to be sufficient to do all the main sites (no museums but 1 or 2 would have fitted too). The old ruins and the major sites are fantastically beautiful and up on the acropolis you can get some great views. The food is good everywhere (have a souvlaki for lunch which is quick and go out for a good dinner) and there are plenty of lovely places for a coffee break. Try A for Athens for a cocktail in the evening with a great nighttime view of the Acropolis. Shopping is not that amazing with many stalls selling the same old tourist junk that you can find anywhere. The main shopping street and Attica are ok but also not wauw. We also often found prices to be higher than at home (Sweden/Netherlands).

Warning:
you need to be very vigilant especially in the metro/small tight spaces (when being surrounded by a group) for pickpocketing!!!! I was nearly robbed twice but could them feel slipping their hands in my front pocket of my jeans one day and trying to get in my backpack (which I had in my hands against my chest) the second day. However, no need to worry when walking through town as it is spacious!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Antal,
Thanks for choosing us and for taking time to post your review. We're delighted you loved so many aspects of our hotel, including our courteous roof top view,room,breakfast and our convenient location .We apologize for the disruption in your sleep due to the street noice,we appreciate the feedback as we are always striving to improve our services. Drop me a line at guest.relations@freshhotel.gr for any future stays and I will make sure you have a nice quiet room. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed at a hostel first and during my stay in Athens I decided to change hotels. I thought the price/quality of Fresh hotel was fine. I had a standard room on the 8th floor which was a nice room. The rooms are not huge, but it's big enough for 2 persons and definitely for 1. Shower was fine too, nice rain shower. The room and the hotel are clean and tidy.
Staff was very friendly. I arrived late and the guy at the reception was very welcoming, as was the girl who arranged the check out.
Breakfast has both American (eggs, toast) and Greek (salad, pies, Greek yoghurt) food. There was plenty of food and they made sure there weren't empty trays.
And then the rooftop. One of the reasons I booked this hotel was because of the rooftop terrace. I loved sitting there. Because the building is not sky-high, you don't have a wide overview of the city, but there is still plenty to see. And you have a perfect view of the Acropolis. Drinks and meals are not cheap, but which hotel with these facilities is....
About a 5 minutes walk up the street is the metro station Omonia. Less than a 10 minutes walk down the street and you're at Monastiraki square and metro. From here you can take the train to the airport (different ticket for EUR 10.-). Around Monastirake there are many places to eat.
The one and only downside of the hotel is the street/area. It looks a bit unsafe, although you can walk there at night. I just wouldn't linger in the streets behind the hotel.
If I would visit Athens again, I would definitely stay at Fresh again too!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear Askok,
WOW! Thank you for such a great review, and for spreading the love! It's amazing to read your detailed feedback and to know you have enjoyed your stay in Athens. Happy to hear you found Fresh hotel as spot on for your trip. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lovely hotel, designed really cool and Fresh:-) clean and quiet. The atmosphere is really relaxing, and you enjoy every moment you spend there.
We enjoyed our 5 days visit to Fresh Hotel. Staff was friendly, helpful. helps with any issue/question you have with a big small providing fantastic delicious breakfasts including a selection of Greek dishes and fresh orange juice, we have been upgraded to a large beautiful and comfortable suite with amazing view of the city.
So glad we chose Fresh hotel for our 2nd visit to Athens
*** highly recommended
Thank you.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
fresh36, Υπεύθυνος Σχέσεων με Πελάτες at Fresh Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest
Thank you for your nice review of the Fresh hotel. Our entire staff works hard to attain our guest’s satisfaction in every possible way, and we admire you recognizing their efforts. I will be sure to share your compliments with Fresh team for a job well done. We appreciate your loyalty and hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The hotel is situated right in the centre. The rooms are spacious and well equiped. On the top of the hotel is a good restaurent and a bar with wonderful views. Also there is swimmingpool o n the roof.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
fresh36, Υπεύθυνος Δημοσίων Σχέσεων at Fresh Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guillemine,
Thank you for sharing your recent stay experience on TripAdvisor. The team and I are delighted to hear that you loved your stay and had the opportunity to explore all that our neighborhood and the city has to offer. I couldn’t agree more that our location is very convenient and close to so many great attractions. We hope to have the opportunity to invite you back in the future.