“Declicious with an amazing view!”
Review of Chocolat Royal

Chocolat Royal
Ranked #227 of 2,693 Restaurants in Athens
Price range: US$29 - US$57
Cuisines: Greek, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: C Restaurant located on the second floor and on the Roof Garden of Chocolat Royal, is a restaurant that offers a menu based on Mediterranean products and cuisine. Spyros Mallios, is an experienced and inspired chef who uses only seasonal products for his menu. He has created that way various plates of unique taste! Enjoy the spectacular view to Acropolis and Mount Lycabettus, from our rooftop
Reviewed 7 April 2015

Our server was very nice and the food was delicious. The Caesar salad and risotto were excellent. The doughnuts that I had for dessert were only alright. However, their dessert menu was extensive and I would have chosen a different dessert if I hadn't been so full. The view from the top floor was FANTASTIC!

Reviewed 6 April 2015

I love this restaurant absolutely! Firstly, the view from the top floor is just amazing, overseeing the acropolis. Secondly, you simply cant ask for better quality of food.. Me and my family went there for lunch today after visiting the Agora, we had a fruit salad with strawberry and mango icecream and a turkey club sandwiches. Both of them are superb! (the mango sorbet is a MUST TRY). The highlight was the hot chocolate! My mother said it was the best hot chocolate she has ever tried!

After a walking tour, we went back to the area again. In light of the fabulous lunch experience, we headed back to the restaurant for dinner without hesitation. We ordered a greek seafood pasta, tagliatelle with smoked and cooked salmon and a grilled salmon. All of them are superb, especially the greek seafood pasta. The house red wine is also impressive! So glad to have dined in this lovely place during our short stay in Athens. Highly recommend!

Thank Wan Ying Samant... L
Reviewed 5 April 2015

We had a wonderfull diner in this very well located restaurant! The food is great but the service is even better!!! It is a restaurant you have to visit when you are in Athens, nice experience with an amazing view!

2  Thank Sander K
Reviewed 4 April 2015

I went there twicein the same day... the first time for breakfast, the omelet with slinach and feta was to die for.... the orange juice was as promised, fresh and delicious, and was served in a huge glass for only 5 euros.... never seen that before!!
The waiters were fluent in English and extremely helpful, my forst morning in Greece was fabulous thanks to them! I then decided to explore the city and had lunch some place else which was horrible and then decided on a little treat and went back there in the afternoon for one of the best chocolate cakes ever! So, on top of the excellentlocation, this place is definitely a must for whomever mightbe wandering in the area!

1  Thank LMLASIE
Reviewed 1 April 2015

Picked up randomly from the Trip Advisor list in preparation for my family summer vacation trip.
View from the 3rd floor is superb, food was pretty good (pork with Dijon Sauce) with a portion that was actually too big, that I could not even go for the chocolate sweeties :-(
Service was good as well.
Must be even better when the whole roof is fully open.
Only drawback for me was that this is a smoking area, so will probably not bring the kids there.
Got a very nice surprise with a cocktail "on the house" just before the bill
So excellent value for money overall.
Will have to go back in the afternoon just to try one of the chocolate dessert.

Been to Chocolat Royal? Share your experiences!