“Fabulous service”

Athens Taxi Tour and Transfers in French & Italian
Ranked #11 of 194 Transportation in Athens
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A typical tour comprises: a visit to the Acropolis, the ancient theatres of Herod Atticus and Dionysus, the Olympieion, the stadium where the first modern Olympics took place in 1896, the Change of Guards in front of the Parliament, and more sights, such as the Greek and Roman Forums, the National Archaeological Museum, the new Acropolis Museum, the historical Placa neighbourhood at the foot of the Acropolis hill, plus a panoramic view of the city from the ‘balcony’ of the Parthenon, on the slope of Lycabettus Hill. In a span of 3-5 hours, you will be able to enjoy all major sites of Athens. This tour is ideal for travellers who wish to have a short stay in Athens or come from a cruise ship docking at the port of Piraeus. The tour will typically include the journey from Piraeus to Athens and vice versa.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nektarious is amazing. I used his taxi service 3 separate times while in Athens. He is friendly, knowledgeable, timely and a great conversationalist. He was very understanding when my plane was late once and when I had to change arrival locations due to a missed bus. You absolutely can trust him to take care of you.

All reviews
"knowledge"
"sights"
"greek"

Reviewed 6 June 2018

we did taxi ride daily for our 5 day stay in Athens, I feel the drivers were honest and kind as always.

ATHENS TAXI TOU... I, Propriétaire at Athens Taxi Tour and Transfers in French & Italian, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear Sir, thank you for appreciating the services offered by the taxi drivers of the Greek capitale.
However, I remind you that this profile refers to a french and italian taxi driver who was not fortunate enough to serve you during your stay in Athens.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Nektarios picked us up at the ferry in Rafina at the end of our tour and took us to Athens pointing out sights along the way. He even marked the location of our hotel and different points of interest on a free map for us. The next day, he took us to the airport. Reliable, friendly and funny, a perfect ending to a great trip. If you need a taxi in Athens, call Nektarios.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I booked Nektarios after researching him on trip advisor for our airport transfer from Athens to xylocastro (mainland Greece).

I was traveling with my husband and an infant and he was the only driver I contacted who asked for details of my child so he could ensure she had the proper car restraint required.

Our trip took just over an hour and a half and I found him to be polite, punctual, entertaining and informative.

Most of all, I felt really safe!

Will definitely be contacting him next time I am in Athens.

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 August 2017

It is not just the professional service, the clean car , the kindness and the eternal patience, it is the person. Nektarios , our amazing driver is polite and kind and respect his job and his customers. He took us from the airport to a site seen in athens and was really patience when we wanted to stop eating or buying something.
He is really can be tagged as one of the best service provider in this era of taxi drivers.
Nektarius, thank you thank you and ...thank you.
Highly recomended