“Better than expected”
Review of Pera

Pera
Ranked #81 of 2,691 Restaurants in Athens
Neighbourhood: Omonia
Description: We are located in the center of Athens (Aiolou 57 Monastiraki). We offer multi-ethnic homemade food and desserts! We suggest that you taste our amazing Lahmacun and the profiterole that we make from scratch!
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

I chose the hummus & faki kebab and muddy biscuit as dessert. It was delicious and the service was excellent. Definetely recommend this place, many vegetarian options.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Small oriental cafe/restaurant with terrace in front of the place. Good selection of food and drinks.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We had a tasty diner there All home made Freshly served Excellent quick service Smiling staff Homy ambience!!! SUPER PRICES I ll go there Again for sure

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

The food was super delicious, the service was perfect, the live music and the atmosphere totally blowed me away in PARADISE. Tradditional greek food, service and music. I really loved this place!

Reviewed 8 July 2017

My boyfriend and I were looking for a decent place to eat as we were starving and we bumped into Pera. We chose to go with their new Vegan Falafel Burger and weren't disappointed. DELICIOUS burger, sauce and dressing for the chips too! Highly recommended.

1  Thank Nomaddictives