“the location”

Goody's Burger House
Ranked #888 of 2,578 Restaurants in Athens
Reviewed 23 April 2017

A local friend of mine took me to the one that is located at Leof. Galatsiou 112, Galatsi 111 46.

I am picky about my burger, too. It was not one of the best that I had, however the taste was not horrible. It was good. The potato and onion rings were freshly fried.

I prefer my bun to be grilled more.

The workers were pleasant.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

We arrived late in Athens and found Goody burger around the corner from our hotel.
Surrounded by dodgy sex shops and bars we were dubious but starving.
Very expensive burgers, cold chips and had to go outside for a coffee to have with our meal.
To be avoided.

1  Thank naughtyjohn1964
Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

I was hungry and liked to took deluxe of meal. I was just I got. Fries were delicious and everything were fresh made.

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Utter rubbish. My burger had been made by somone who hadn't realised that buns are supposed to be toasted and cheese- not just removed from the packet and stuffed in a cold bun. Go to McDonalds, Burger King- go anywhere else!

Reviewed 9 January 2017

This is a chain of restaurants with nine units in Athens. You will see their advertising throughout the city. We had been in Athens for a week and my wife wanted a burger. We had seen the advertisind and thought why not. We went to the one near Syntagma Square.

My wife did the large Bacon Cheeseburger with fries and drink. I did the large Cheeseburger with fries and drink. The fries and drink were good, thus the two stars. The burgers were inedible, as in we did not eat them. The total cost was about 17 Euro.

The beef was excessively ground in to a pasty texture. The mayonnaise had some type of liquid smoke to produce a smoky flavor. The toppings were irrrelevant given the taste of the toppings and meat texture. If you want a burger near Syntagma, brave the lines and go to McDonalds.