“Till next time!”

Price range: US$2 - US$6
Neighbourhood: Plaka
Neighbourhood: Plaka
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Everytime I visit Food str., upon my departure I keep telling to myself not to forget to write a review and the time has come.
I have been visiting FOOD str., since their establishment and I must say it is my favourite Burger point in town.
Firstly, from their fresh hand chopped potatoes till their tasty burgers, quality remains excellently on the same level. I love their fresh and qualitative ingredients as well as the friendliness especially from the young chefs who cook with style (always play in the right volume beautiful music).
I am a Huge fun of the mushroom Burger and Blue Cheese burger as well as of the fried potatoes with the yogurt and spearmint sauce. The potatoes is a big portion and the burger is a normal to small I would say- but that is not a problem because beef is so qualitative as well as tomatoes, mushrooms and all of their raw ingredients.
You can eat affordable for less than 6 euros per person (a burger and a potatoes portion).
A space for improvement could be the self service option as well as they should definitely replace the plastic forks with metal (I had today an accident and the fork broke in pieces into my mouth since its quality is really cheap).
Till next time!

Reviewed 27 December 2017

Best hamburgers. Quick and friendly service.
Very Very cheap. It is Open very late at night.
Would go again.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

If you're time is short and you're looking for a fast good burger while you're down town that's the place to be. There's a good variety of burgers to choose from.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Grumpy service. Awful fried fish and fries in bad oil. Even if they offer it for free I ll never have it again.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

We discovered this awesome little fast food restaurant during a night walk in the center of Athens! Great burgers, great quality, happy people!