“Great food and excellent service”

Simul Gastronomic Situ
Ranked #1 of 2,442 Restaurants in Athens
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a great diner in this restaurant. My friend ate steak tartare as a starter and a Black Angus steak for his main course. Both where excellent. I ate shrimp tartare as a starter. Great taste and a big (almost too big) portion. As a main I ate the vacuum cooked rooster with red wine sauce. Very delicate taste. The waiter was very friendly and helpful. Helped us pick wine for each course. Atmosphere is also perfect; nicely (basic) decorated and not too big.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Picked by TripAdvisor using “Nearby restaurant” and ranking filters. Finally we spent 3.5 relaxing hours there for a “simple” dinner. Only the staff was able to get above the awesome cuisine. Not cheap but it’s worth a try for sure.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

I visited Simul which is a little out of the centre but close to the hotel I was staying at.

Let me say immediately that the food is superb! If you enjoy steak tartare as I do, it was unusual and quite excellent.

The host was charming without being over the top. The ambience is very good.

This is really good food and fairly priced, especially compared to my hotel.

Highly recommended and if I get the chance to come back on holiday with my family I would have no hesitation in visiting Simul again.

This is a place that deserves to do really well.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Prior reviews say it all...hidden gem with great food, wine and hospitality. Don't be put off by it's tucked away residential location just a short walk from the Hilton. The menu is limited but every dish I've tried have been superb and there are various specials. Excellent wines too with all the help you need to assist in pairing decisions. The service is attentive and very welcoming to the point where I was remembered on just my second visit...a nice touch

Reviewed 3 November 2017

My husband selected this restaurant for our anniversary dinner. It was perfection! The ambiance, outdoor tables nestled privately on a quiet neighborhood street, and attentive service attributed to a romantic atmosphere. We appreciated discussion with our waiter about wine and the food options. His suggestions were right on. My husband went with the rooster (how often do you see that on a menu?) and I had the mushroom pasta. This is a foodie place. They take care of you. Go hungry and enjoy!