“Good food, good atmosphere, a place to eat in chania”
Review of The Green Eye

The Green Eye
Ranked #50 of 505 Restaurants in Chania Town
Price range: US$6 - US$19
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, International, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We were wondering across the streets of chania and we decided to try the green eye. Staff is really friendly, portions are big and the prices are fair. We went for the seafood variety dish for 2, some red house wine and tzatziki. We couldn't eat everything and the food was good! The total was 40€, which I think it's more than fair. I would definitely recommend the green eye!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend this restaurant to order breakfast, lunch or dinner. My partner and I had walked around all of chania and accidentally stumbled upon this delight of a place. The restaurant had a few locals which I believe is always a good indication! The menu was very reasonably priced - I ordered from the "specials section" therefore I payed 13 euros for a chicken souvlaki, Greek salad and drink. The staff were very nice and flexible as I requested rice instead of chips to go with my chicken souvlaki.

This restaurant is easy to find and very spacious. The wifi internet connection is great. The restaurants on the water in chania we found were average food for ridiculous amount of money.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Location is very nice. Off the main tourist overcrowded road. Sea platter and spaghetti fruit di mare were both very good. Staff was very attentive to us and the kids.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

We have visited The Green Eye many many times, in winter it is great for hot Chocolate and people watching. In summer it is just the best place to eat. The food is always amazing, and you are always sure of a very warm welcome. We often have friends and famiky to visit and they always ask for a return visit, in fact their holiday would not be complete if we didnt take them there. Thanks to Drag and staff for making it special x

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Has decent menus for a budget eater. The souvlakia wasn't too dry or raw. Just perfect.
Salad average and small portion.
A decent alternative if you want to see the people walking in the streets of old Chania town