“Meticulous.”
Review of Green Care SPA

Green Care SPA
More attraction details
Owner description: Green Care Spa is a modern spa which takes care of your full body. Thalassotherapy slimmimg treatments, Decleor aromatherapy face and body treatments as well as Guinot face and body treatments are available at very competitive prices. Alternative therapies such as reflexology and indian head massage are very popular. Also manicure, pedicure, foot massage, waxing and makeup are offered. Green Care Spa is a center of physical and mental uplift to help you relax at your holiday.
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

We had a marvellous nail visit. The place is compact with all the latest USA equivalent equipment. I had a fill on my acrylic nails and my friend had a gel fill and repair. Such a thorough and meticulous service. Intelligent questions and did her absolute best to match my USA nails . Marvellous work.

All reviews
"greek"
in 4 reviews
"euro"

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Walked in to schedule an appointment. Lady at the front desk was rude. Dont know if its a language barrier but I just think she was rude! Didnt't smile and looked annoyed when I tried to make appointment. Went to Alhamman!

Reviewed 13 July 2016

Hi, had a pedicure with the beautiful Gana at Green Care SPA today. It was like an old school pedicure with all of the trimmings. Not on the Main shopping Street about 500 metres from there and as I say a real pedicure with care attention and a great massage. Don't waste your money on the main road. SPA all the way ;)

Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

The best pedicure I've ever had! It put all others to shame in England. She took such care and my feet look and feel incredible!

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 April 2016

When a place is fully booked for most of the day, it's usually a sign of quality service. I went to Green Care Spa on my last day in Chania and treated myself to a massage and Shellac manicure. The service was very professional and the massage amazing! Highly recommended place :)