“Great pedicure”
Review of Green Care SPA

Green Care SPA
More attraction details
Owner description: Green Care Spa is a modern spa which takes care of your full body. Thalassotherapy slimmimg treatments, Decleor aromatherapy face and body treatments as well as Guinot face and body treatments are available at very competitive prices. Alternative therapies such as reflexology and indian head massage are very popular. Also manicure, pedicure, foot massage, waxing and makeup are offered. Green Care Spa is a center of physical and mental uplift to help you relax at your holiday.
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

I arrived without an appointment for waxing services. The woman at the front desk was a bit abrasive. They were able to accommodate me within a few minutes.

In addition to the waxing, I asked about having a pedicure completed. My esthetician was available to provide that service as well. No issues with the body waxing. Pedicure was great.

My esthetician was professional and meticulous. In spite of the initial abrasive reception, I received great service. Definitely worth a visit.

All reviews
"shaping"
"greek"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 26 August 2016

Capable and professional, Ioanna, worked a miracle pedicure on my feet, rough and dry from 2 weeks of swimming and hiking, and the manicure was no less superb. She is businesslike and firm in her mien, and thorough and meticulous in her work. The woman has high standards! For 30 euro she worked two hours and did a job I'd have expected (and been glad) to pay twice as much for. I went in with the feet of a hobbit and the claws of a raptor and came out looking like a hand and foot model (well, almost). Good selection of Elle polishes. Not a large luxury palace but a solid clinic for first rate personal care and comfort. Final note: tip Ioanna well, for she deserves it.

1  Thank jmcdan2016
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

By far the best manicure and pedicure I have ever had. One hour for hands and one hour for feet. Reasonably priced at €25 and Manuela (I hope that is right, blond, pretty, Greek, patient, meticulous) is just excellent at her job. I'm only sorry I didn't leave a good tip, apologies, next time.. I was rushing for the airport bus.

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

We had a marvellous nail visit. The place is compact with all the latest USA equivalent equipment. I had a fill on my acrylic nails and my friend had a gel fill and repair. Such a thorough and meticulous service. Intelligent questions and did her absolute best to match my USA nails . Marvellous work.