“Best in town”
Review of Green Care SPA

Green Care SPA
More attraction details
Owner description: Green Care Spa is a modern spa which takes care of your full body. Thalassotherapy slimmimg treatments, Decleor aromatherapy face and body treatments as well as Guinot face and body treatments are available at very competitive prices. Alternative therapies such as reflexology and indian head massage are very popular. Also manicure, pedicure, foot massage, waxing and makeup are offered. Green Care Spa is a center of physical and mental uplift to help you relax at your holiday.
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Was not an enormous lounge to expect but they were professional. Had one-hour muscle relaxing massage plus a regular pedicure. My therapist was energetic and very professional to explain me the procedure& details I needed to know. Very careful pedicure nail shaping etc. Also enjoyed the skin-care product used for massage- certainly was a local product with olive extract. While having the pedicure the lovely therapist even explained me the Greek TV soap opera I chose for entertainment !!

All reviews
"shaping"
"greek"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 13 August 2017

I initially booked into Green Care Spa as I was desperate for some waxing .. actually ... correction .. A LOT of waxing .. and I was so satisfied with the service and attention that I received from Ionna and Effi that I booked in to have a manicure and pedicure AND some eyelash extensions .. and my travelling companion also booked a mani and pedi and was delighted with the results.
Our hotel made the booking for us so I didn't come across any of the 'rudeness' that some other reviewers have mentioned .. if anything it was quite the opposite .. a very friendly welcome .. there are of course always the normal language barriers although Ionna speaks very understable English (as opposed to my terrible Greek .. lol!) and was up for a good chat whilst I was having one of the best mani/pedis I have ever had.
And the cherry on the cake .. after a month of hectic travelling .. the eyelashes have not only held out but look great .. I just wish I could drop back into Chania and have Ionna give me a little top up for the next part of my adventure.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

It was the best Pedicure I had so far. The nailpolish lasts about 6 weeks. Very good treatment for a good price.

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

I arrived without an appointment for waxing services. The woman at the front desk was a bit abrasive. They were able to accommodate me within a few minutes.

In addition to the waxing, I asked about having a pedicure completed. My esthetician was available to provide that service as well. No issues with the body waxing. Pedicure was great.

My esthetician was professional and meticulous. In spite of the initial abrasive reception, I received great service. Definitely worth a visit.

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 August 2016

Capable and professional, Ioanna, worked a miracle pedicure on my feet, rough and dry from 2 weeks of swimming and hiking, and the manicure was no less superb. She is businesslike and firm in her mien, and thorough and meticulous in her work. The woman has high standards! For 30 euro she worked two hours and did a job I'd have expected (and been glad) to pay twice as much for. I went in with the feet of a hobbit and the claws of a raptor and came out looking like a hand and foot model (well, almost). Good selection of Elle polishes. Not a large luxury palace but a solid clinic for first rate personal care and comfort. Final note: tip Ioanna well, for she deserves it.

1  Thank jmcdan2016