“Located Right On The Plaza”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #13 of 38 Coffee & Tea in Chania Town
Reviewed 23 December 2017

We could not believe there was a Starbucks in Chania. We were surprised when we walked down the street and saw it. It's a very nice location, right on the plaza and next to the Old Venetian Harbor. We enjoy drinking a Starbucks latte so we had to stop in. The Baristas are friendly and the service is efficient. There is a great outdoor seating area so you can sit and enjoy your coffee, watch the happenings of the city go by and use the free wifi. life can be good sometimes.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Good enough. Great doughnuts and pastries. No surprises, it's a proper Starbucks so if you like them, you'll like this one.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Had Sunday morning coffee and Brownie here before the hordes descended on the harbour area. Great location for people watching. Not the cheapest place around for coffee and the outside area was dirty and smokers polluting the fresh morning air.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

I like Starbucks because I know what to expect, good location, usual drinks and snacks. good to take away coffee.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I Love Chania! But I also have an addiction to Starbucks that I just can’t seem to break...

I took my Greek father-in-law here once (he lives in Chania) and he did not become a fan, but whenever I’m wandering around the harbor alone, or with my Greek wife who now also has the Starbucks addiction, we always grab a cup.

The coffee is expensive, compared to coffees at the local cafes. But let’s face it, if you’re looking for your Venti specialty whatever you’ve grown accustomed to caffeinated beverage, you really won’t be paying much more than what you are already paying for that drink back at home.