Hotel Belmondo
Hotel Splanzia(Chania Town)
US$108
US$103
  • Breakfast included
Kydon, The Heart City Hotel(Chania Town)
US$121
Sevach Apartments(Kalamaki)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$198
  • Breakfast included
Corinna Mare Suites & Studios(Chania Town)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$70
Halepa Hotel(Chania Town)(Great Value!)
US$90
Royal Sun Hotel(Chania Town)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$114
US$111
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsyogurteach morningold townbreakfast traytaxi companynice ladiescrete greecelocated within walking distancetop floorprivate terracebeautiful small hotelyour luggageperfect locationsamaria gorge hikegenerous breakfastwelcome drinkvenetian harbour
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

My father and his wife stayed here for two weeks in late July, early August while my wife, daughter, and I visited my wife’s side of the family. They were originally looking at Porto Veneziano, which is a wonderful hotel that I stayed at over ten years ago, but I suggested that they pay just a little more and experience the beautiful view. They were incredibly happy for the suggestion.

First off, they enjoyed people watching from the balcony. While most people were looking for that perfect cafe table with that awesome people-watching view, my father and his wife had it from the moment that they woke up, till the moment they went to bed. When I would go and visit them in their room and sit with them on the balcony, they would tell me about all the fun things that they saw: bridal parties coming to get those perfect pictures, the morning organized chaos of trucks resupplying the harbor cafes and restaurants, the bustling of tourist and activities going late into the evening... They loved it all.

And the breakfast provided was awesome. It was plentiful for the two of them and there was always enough left over to be offered to me whenever I visited. My father estimated that an equivalent breakfast in one of the cafes along the harbor would have cost €30. He’s probably right.

The accommodations are modern while maintaining the charm of the very old building that it is. The one concern for some is the lack of an elevator. The staff did take care of the bags, but if you have someone who has trouble with climbing steps, then they will wish to avoid this hotel. Otherwise, I would wholeheartedly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank Craig N
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

When we arrived at this hotel we felt welcome straight away and was informed about breakfast for the following morning. Treated like royalty when we woke up in the morning we called and said we was ready for breakfast and they brought an amazing breakfast with tea and coffee, juice, cheese and ham toasties, yoghurt with mango and honey and many other traditional Greek pastries.

This breakfast was placed on the balcony and we sat there with an amazing view.

Thanks for your great service. Will be staying here again!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LDre95
Reviewed 12 October 2017

We stayed three nights at the Hotel Belomondo in late September. The hotel is at the center of the old town and right on the harbor. The hotel service was excellent. The extra money for a room with a balcony overlooking the harbor was well worth it. The shops and restaurants are right outside the hotel's front door. We took a public bus to a nearby beach town one afternoon, which was easy to navigate. We also hired a private car for a four hour tour of the surrounding countryside, including up into the mountains - well worth the 25 euro/hour. Maria at the front desk arranged for the car. She was wonderful throughout our stay.

Room Tip: Get a room with a balcony.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John E
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

A very convenient location in a beautiful old building with large, clean and well appointed rooms. We had a balcony where we were served an stunning breakfast. - a lovely way to start the day.

Very friendly, efficient and cheerful service made this a brilliant overnight stop. Thanks all.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Manolis L, Διευθυντής at Hotel Belmondo, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Thank you very much for taking some time to review us and for your kind comments!
We will continue to try to do our best! We hope to have the opportunity to accommodate you again!

Best Regards

Reviewed 26 September 2017

this hotel is in an excellent location. we had a sea view room which was heaven. They bring breakfast to your room - what a treat! and it was delicious! Our room was spacious and extremely comfortable! but most of all the staff go above and beyond to make your stay very nice. They are always smiling with genuine happy smiles. they helped us book taxis and find restaurants. Maria was SO NICE and Ria also SO NICE and both were beyond helpful! I wish we could have stayed longer.

Room Tip: sea view for sure
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple