Palemilos Apartments
US$347
Elounda Garden Suites(Elounda)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$627
Elounda Palm Hotel(Elounda)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$150
Orbitz.com
US$532
US$329
US$356
Elounda Ilion Hotel(Elounda)(Great Value!)
US$148
Elounda Heights(Elounda)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$63
US$427
US$348
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Elounda Krini Hotel(Elounda)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$76
Official Site
All reviewsless than a minute walkbottle of olive oila couple of minutes walkwelcome giftthe main squarepoppyadvantagessophiafridgerakitowelsgroveholidaytavernas
Reviewed 29 August 2017

A fantastic location, yards from the centre on Elounda. Excellent service and advice from Poppy and Sophia. A lovely warm and sincere welcome. The apartment was perfect and very clean. Towels changed every second day and sheets changed as well. You could speak to Poppy everyday if you needed to as she was always available. Very tasteful apartment, beautifully decorated! We were given a very thoughtful gift at the end of our stay, it was a bottle of Olive Oil from Poppy's family's Olive Grove- so special . And a bottle of Raki - so kind of them. Would certainly recommend this apartment .

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Popi was there to greet me when I arrived in the wee small hours of the morning and had thoughtfully left a platter of nibbles in my fridge for me after my long journey. The room was very clean, fresh, calm colours of cream/sage green with a mix of modern and traditional & had air conditioning which was a blessing. Popi was very helpful at recommending restaurants, places to visit, provided bus timetables etc. She was a very attentive, friendly hostess, and her homebaking treats were a lovely touch too. You would not get this treatment from a standard hotel. There was an instance where I had 'scooter' trouble & Popi called the company on my behalf, they were there within 5 minutes! (Turned out it was a blonde moment on my part & not scooter fault) but the fact is, Popi took the stress away from me and dealt with it immediately on my behalf.

It's hard to believe that the apartment is just a two minute (or less) walk from the main square/marina. It was very quietly situated given its proximity to everything. There is no pool at these apartments, but the beach is less than a 5 minute walk (if thats your thing).

This was the first time I have travelled solo and Popi made my experience even easier. But this was not just to me, she was as kind, thoughtful & helpful to all of her guests. I had a late departure flight & this again was not a problem to Popi. On my checkout day, I was moved to another apartment, which was equally as lovely, and all of this was done at no extra charge.

In short, if you are after a little bit of Greek authenticity, I cannot recommend this place highly enough.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 July 2017

the apartment had everything you could wish for and poppy was there to provide and give great information about the area of elounda,taxi service,buses,and the local train which takes you to a gorgeous place called plaka,and all of the amazing places to eat out,there is something for every one.

Room Tip: these apartments and studios have great access to the main square .
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank bevStoke_onTrent
Reviewed 11 October 2016

Right from the moment you open the fridge to find a welcome gift from Proprietor Poppy you stay just gets better. Clean, well equipped and excellent value for money.Located just a one minute walk from the main square yet quiet.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 August 2016

We have just come back from an excellent stay (as a couple) in Crete. Palemilos apartments are located just a minute from the centre of Elounda and its harbour, and a mere 3 minutes’ walk from the main beach. The apartments themselves are tastefully decorated. Our host Poppy kindly provided us with an apartment with a better view for part of our stay: a mere glimpse of the sea but certainly the best that one can get from the building. We moved later to the ground floor when this particular apartment was no longer available. Both apartments have large beds, there is ample space for storage but little left for anything like a dinner table. Balconies, however, are large enough for a breakfast for 2. No essential utensils are missing from the kitchen, but the cooking facilities are minimal. Admittedly this is a minor issue given the large choice of affordable restaurants in and around Elounda. The indispensable air con and fan work well. The only negative we found is shower size in the bathroom. It is quite cramped and felt awkward even for someone who is very slim.

Poppy is justly praised by everyone as a very welcoming host who makes you feel like guests. She and her daughter Sophia greatly contributed to making our stay very enjoyable.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple