“A worth visited restaurant”
Review of Erofili

Erofili
Ranked #104 of 394 Restaurants in Rethymnon
Price range: US$31 - US$39
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my friends had dinner in Erofili few days ago and I must admit that each and every thing there was excellent. Starting from the food words cannot explain how tasty it was. Also it is obviously the ideal place for a lunch in the old town. Something else to mention is the good service and the very friendly staff.

1  Thank Artemis L

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited twice this restaurant for we enjoted very much the food and the service and the lovely atmosphere. Try the greek cuisine and you won't regret it. Enjoy!

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed our meal here. My husband asked for the meatballs as a main meal which came with rice. I had stuffed vegetables which were tasty. We ordered donuts for dessert and were told they would take around ten minutes. After some time a lady came over to say that as the kitchen was busy the wait would be longer. Rather than wait we cancelled the order which was a shame. At least they informed us. A popular restaurant and it seemed popular for families. Pleasant staff and a pleasant evening.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

We had a meat free meze one evening and the quality and price were terrific, the staff were very helpful, I don`t understand why its so far down the ratings

Reviewed 1 June 2018

My husband and I enjoyed a lovely meal at Erofili. We were taken aback at how great the food was, some of the best fish we have had. The staff were very welcoming. The only downside was the guy next door washing his car loudly - but you can't help your neighbours! We would still very much recommend a visit.