“Marvellous Meze”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: traditional greek homade cooking by thalia. Every plate for 3 euro
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Excellent restaurant close to the centre of Kos good service, good food, good ambience and excellent value for money. We returned.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Famiiar atmposphere thanks to three nice masters of this loved place.Absolutely amazing, authentic greek kitchen. We can taste just a little of everything. Visited every evening during our stay in Kos (14 days !).

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed our meal here. We asked for a meze and waiter was at pains to point out this was Greek food! I guess that says a lot about brit tourists. Every dish was delicious and a real refreshing change from the schnitzel and chips stuff in a lot of the harbourside restaurants. Yammas!

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Absolutely loved this place! Visited one lunchtime during our stay in Kos. We ordered meze for 3 people and let them choose it. What we got was plate after plate of deliciousness. My son insisted on trying the 'beef bollocks' and they were actually really nice! Fantastic value for money, they gave us a few of the plates for free and also gave me a doggy bag for my youngest son's kids meal (the weather was so hot that he couldn't eat).
Oh, and they chased me down the street and gave me back a bag I had left at our table.
Fantastic place!

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

An excellent way to get the best of all the tastes of Greece we were able to get the waiter to expand on all the dishes and his advice for us was spot on