US$323
US$131
US$265
US$172
Savings alert! 57% below average rates

The price you found is 57% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$398/night.

US$303
US$284
US$111
  • Breakfast included
US$201
Rezi Hotel(Parga)
US$85
All reviewsfamily restauranttop floorhis assistantperfect locationsea viewlovely hotelbreakfast terraceperfect hostsour honeymoonfantastic viewssakis restaurantnice breakfastmobility problemsevery morningfor making our holidayreception areadeluxe room
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

This was my first trip to Parga after traveling many times to Greece. It is a beautiful city, sitting high on the hill above the curved harbor. The views are spectacular and from my balcony at the Parga Acrothea Hotel the view was beyond beautiful. The natural setting of Parga makes it a special destination. I understand it is packed with tourists during the high season but by October everything slows down and restaurants and hotels were beginning to close by mid-month. I made it in time to find most things open in early October. Dimitris, owner of the Acrothea Hotel, could not have been kinder and more welcoming, as was his assistant, Alexandra. There was no luggage rack in my room when I arrived but one appeared the next morning. In my Superior Deluxe Sea View room I had gorgeous gold embossed silk drapes and bedspread and the most modern and wonderful shower in Greece - I am sure! There was a safe and a small kitchenette in my room, which had a hot pot for making tea or coffee and two stove burners but no pans. The hotel is directly on the main road into Parga so is easy to find. The only downside is that getting a top floor room means you hear more road noise, but after the first night, I became used to it and wasn't bothered by it and the view was worth it. To avoid the noise you go lower, but then don't have the divine view that I had. The view was worth everything. Breakfast is served at the reception area (two floors down from my room) and they even made omelettes or fried eggs for you - to order! There are no telephones in the rooms to connect to the reception, so if you have a question, you have to walk there. It keeps you fit. Walking up the stairs to my room from the harbor was 101 steps! It was a very lovely hotel and I would return in a minute. I was traveling alone and the owner even gave me his phone number in case I had any problems while continuing my journey. A very special place and special people.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank SuzanneGrecophile
Reviewed 8 October 2017

This was our 3rd visit to Parga, and again had a fantastic trip. Staying at the Acrothea Hotel was one of the highlights. We stayed at the top of the hotel so the view from the balcony was brilliant, but with no shade could get very hot. Those staying in the lower section didn't get the view we had. There are stairs leading down to the harbour, bars & restaurants so no need to walk the long way round. Room tastefully decorated with a great bathroom & shower. Our apartment did have a fridge, but did notice some had kitchenettes. Plenty of choice for breakfast, with delicious omelettes to be enjoyed on the terrace 'with a view'. Dimitri and Alexandra were great hosts and would do anything for you , with such kindness.I would definitely recommend the Acrothea Hotel.
Dimitri's family restaurant 'Sakis' is one to try , great food and atmosphere, I'd say one of the best in Parga.

Room Tip: For views of the island & harbour try and book a higher floor apartment
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank julieandjason2015
Reviewed 1 October 2017

First I would like to thank Dimitris and his personnel for making our holiday remarkably pleasant. They really care about your well being and about your opinion.The hotel is spotlessly clean. The rooms are cleaned everyday and the towels are changed daily too. We really enjoyed the fantastic view of the bay from the balcony. They serve a great breakfast in the morning. I would recommend the omelette. The hotel is located in the center of Parga few steps from harbor where all the restaurants are. There is a road behind the hotel where we always found a place to park, but we were in September there which might explain our luck. The hotel also has a few places reserved for guests. To sum up we really enjoyed our stay in Acrothea hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ervin S
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

This is truly the most amazing hotel in Parga! The staff is wonderful and takes good care of you. The view from our room was wonderful and you could see all of Parga harbor from the balcony. A small alley will take you from the hotel right down to the restaurants by the water.
The breakfast was really good, we didn't miss anything in the morning. The view from the sitting area is also looking over the harbor and you'll never get tired over it.
I also recommend Sakis restaurant, which is the best restaurant in Parga.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank josefine
Reviewed 28 September 2017

Acrothea Hotel is a great place to stay in the center of Parga. This is a small hotel, very well maintained by the owner Dimitris and his staff. They are all very concerned of your wellbeing and takes good care of all guests. Rooms are small but enough. Cleaning is exellent in both rooms, bathrooms and public areas. Location is exellent in the center of Parga. Lots of steps to reach the hotel might be an obstacle for disabled people.

Room Tip: Try to get a superior room, this gives magnificent views.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends