All reviews camping area nice camping excellent beach facilities supermarket reception sea euros kitchenette
Reviewed 27 July 2018

We spent a lovely day on the beach here and had a very good simple lunch at the Taverna. They were very nice people, a clean Taverna and well worth going to. The beach is nice and we used the umbrellas and sun beds which cost 7 Euros per day for 2 beds and an umbrella. The beach is sandy and you can snorkel from the boat jetty. It gets quite busy as the boats come in from Parga right along side but there is plenty to look at. Our hotel bus dropped us off at the entrance to the camping area and we walked down. There is also a good little supermarket there.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2018

This taverna is in an excellent position on the beach. The boat drops you right opposite. The food was excellent and the staff are really friendly. The manager Sofia is adorable nothing is too much trouble.
I didn’t use the hotel as we stayed in Parga town.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Ever since I was a little girl my parents took my brother and little sister to Greece for the summer. We went everywhere; but the entire trip my brother, sister and I were complaining "Can we go to Lichnos pleaaaaase". It's my favorite place in Greece, and believe me, I can tell, I've seen every rock there is to see.
It's nice and quiet for families, but there's also the older 'kids' that we grew up with during the years, that still come back with their parents cause we can enjoy ourselves in the relaxed restaurant/bar on the beach. Play volleybal together with the next generation kids and go out at night in Parga.
I think that is what makes the campsite so special: No matter what age, you can relax, play & everyone is having fun TOGETHER.
You place your tent underneath the olive trees, 1 step away from the beach. And hear the typical sound of the crickets. The water is clear and just cold enough so you can cool of- but not too cold so you don't want to get in.
The water is quiet, so you can just lay there on your floating bed and enjoy the sun. The view is amazing. Surrounded by nature, it makes you feel calm & relaxed. And if you do need some adventure; there's Parga (the village next to Lichnos, with a lot of cute restaurants and bars and stores). The Glyki river is also a must do in the area for some adventure time. At night time you can enjoy the nice showers and everyone is chatting whilst doing there make-up/ brushing their teeth. It all makes you feel at home. Go by the mini market for an evening snack or walk to the bar and have a nice drink with all the families.
Ah well, I can go on and on and on and on about this place.
But believe me; Just go there! You will never go somewhere else and can join the big family we created during my 26 years of summer there. Everyone comes back, that makes it so special. The people are amazing, the staff welcomes you with open arms. It's the perfect holiday for: couples, young families & friends.
I've been trying to do something else during summer for years now (to see the world) but I always book at least 1 week Lichnos; cause without Lichnos; I don't feel like it's summer.
Hopefully see you this summer, XO Charlie.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2017

It is a nice camping just in frond of the sea. I can't say that i am very satisfied from the facilities of the camping, but the sea and the beach helped me to take the big view. Nevertheless the camping gives the opportunity to chose betwwen normal stay and stay close to the nature, without electricity and waret close to the tents. I chosed the first one.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2017

The camping has 3 main areas all with proper shades. The Elaiona where you have no electricity with no marked places, next to the sea. The main camping area where all facilities are, reception, taverna, shop with marked places but noisy enough as people out camping is camping for a swim as well. And the third area is divided in four layers, up the hill with nice view, more quiet, marked places with toilets/ showers and drains in each level, but… you have to walk back up the hill. In general is an average camping with outdated showers, frizers, and toilets with no kitchen area, but clean enough and organized.

The main feature.... THE SEA!!!!
Magnificent!