See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 September 2018

Villa Apollo is located in Valtos and in my opinion it's the best place to be since it's near the port of Parga but also away from all the madness of the tourist masses. The beach is close by (you don't even need to drive there; just walk) and there is also an outdoors swimming pool. The couple that owns the place are very considerate and friendly and they will try their best to make your stay comfortable. The room was really clean and the mattress on our bed was in excellent condition and quite new.

Room Tip: One tip for those who have trouble sleeping, is earplugs since the soundproofing lacks a bit. Personally, I didn't have a problem.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Villa Apollo is located perfectly for people who want to avoid most of the tourist masses in Parga (even though it isn't too bad). Short walk to Valtos beach, which is better and less crowded than the beaches in the center with opportunity for some water sports. No pool at the hotel but within 2 minutes there are two options, Exotic Club and Mango Club, both with free use of their pool. There was no breakfast, but both Exotic and Mango have a breakfast menu. At exotic club there is also a mini market where you can buy water, beer and groceries. Distance to city center is only 20 minutes by foot, there is a steep hill in between so if you aren't fit I recommend taking the taxi boat from Valtos to Parga. I recommend taking a room on the higher floors, since then you get to use the lovely balcony. We stayed on the second floor in room 6 from where you could see to the sea. Not much but a little bit through some tree branches. The room was freshly renovated and the air conditioning was a necessary 45 euros for the week.The air con is also smartly made so that you can't keep it on while you have the balcony door open, which is good. Only down vote is the bathroom wasn't renovated so the water pressure was quite week and the floor flooded every time you showered, that is the reason why Villa Apollo get's 4 not 5 stars. I did manage to see that some of the rooms the bathrooms are recently renovated so we just had bad luck. Kitchen had the necessities, but we did not cook so can't comment further.The room was really clean and got cleaned every day when we were away, even our dishes were washed.

Room Tip: High floor and renovated bathroom
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2017

The best thing about Villa Apollo is the owners themselves. They could not have done more for us - from general friendliness to providing anything we asked for to giving us a small gift of homemade soap when we left. They were so kind and we experienced heartfelt warmth and kindness from all the Greeks in Parga! The Villa is clean, basic and good value for the money. The shower was unexpectedly good (having experienced terrible showers elsewhere in Greece). It is a 5 min walk to the beach with lots of water sport activities and then a delightful (but very steep) walk up to the castle with its amazing views, for evening drinks before dinner. We had wonderful food, especially swordfish and local fish and can particularly recommend Sakis Restaurant for excellent value and the most delicious food and warm welcome. The sea is green and warm and clean. So thank you Lita and Nicos for making us so welcome.

Room Tip: Top floor rooms have the best view and are the biggest
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank julie S
Reviewed 6 February 2017

I stayed here with my partner last august. It was absolutely fantastic. the room was lovely and we were fortunate enough to be able to see the sea from our balcony. My girlfriend booked it and I was slightly disappointed when I found there was no swimming pool however a 30 second walk across the road was a lovely swimming pool we were more than welcome to use with a bar and mini mart that was always quiet and lovely and relaxing. In terms of location its a short walk to Valton beach (under 5 minutes) in order to get to Parga town of an evening it is around a 15-20 minute walk with one large steep hill however it is under 10 minutes to a great water taxi service that take you straight into Parga for 2 Euros. The women who runs these apartments is amazing and friendly and even washed my some of my T shirts for me. I would highly recommend this as somewhere to stay.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank calgriffin93
Reviewed 18 May 2016

Peaceful small family villa, Nice to visit. Good place for walking in forests and cliffs, beautiful views, good beach quite near, small restaurants aroud and as always lovely Greek people. No reception. Was there for writing a book, and this was really nice place also for that.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo