“Delicious food in a very friendly environment”
Review of Asian Feast

Asian Feast
Ranked #246 of 725 Restaurants in Zakynthos
Cuisines: Indian
Description: restaurant serves Indian & Chinese food, we miss our spice food while abroad but this really did hit the spot, nearly as good as back home, the curry I had was delicious really flavoursome although a little more pricey than other restaurants but definitely worth a second visit
Reviewed 12 October 2016

Despite being on an all inclusive on our holiday, we visited Asian Feast twice during our stay. We were greeted with a warm welcoming gentleman who explained their special offer which we had. They weren't annoyingly pushy like some restaurants in the area and further nights walking by we were given a big smile and hello.

We chose the Indian set meal for 2 for €23. For starters we received chicken tikka, onion bhajis and poppadoms with the usual pickles. For mains we chose chicken korma and chicken rogan josh which came with a good portion of pilau rice and naan bread. The food was delicious and the staff couldn't be any more helpful hence we returned days later.

Next time we're in Tsilivi we'll definitely be back.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

On holiday in tsilivi decided to go for curry at asian feast only to ve turned away because they had a table of 20 people and couldnt cope

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

The food here was amazing we tried alu chat, vindaloo, rogan josh, tandori chicken and it was spot on! The rice was gorgeous the service was excellent and we kept going back during the 2 weeks we were there..if you want a top notch curry full of flavour and excellent value for money then asian feast is the place to go

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Best curry I've had abroad and I've tried a few .went 3 times excellent food and service couldnt fault it

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

We can honestly say this was the worst Asian restaurant we've ever been to! The rice was very wet, which can mean 2 things; A) They need to learn how to cook their rice properly or B) They've been cooking massive amount of rice for preparatory work and then freeze it all in so they can use it later when it's needed... The chicken and beef as dry as rubber, probably frozen/heated over and over again...
The king prawns; soaking wet like they just came out of a shower, defenitly frozen! And as last, the vegetables (sigh) Wet and extremely soft! (I could almost say my beans looked quite familiar with slimy from the ghostbusters and that the poor fellow just landed on my plate). How to get this baffling & perplexing result..yup, you kinda could have guessed it; frozen vegetables! (10 points for you) and after they defrosted it, and to make it complete they overcooked it! I can tell you this all times experience did not complied so well with my belly...the end result; sitting the entire night and the day after on the toilet! Yeah, just lovely.
And then for the service...
It's terrible, not one person had a smile on their face during our visit at the restaurant this is including staff as well as customers (including us as well). The waiters were very rude and you couldn't get a smile out of them until you paid for your meal. It took them like ages to finally bring me the bill once I asked for it...my grandmother is faster! And like I mentioned before when they finally brought the bill they smiled for the first time..with the most insincere grin on their face!

If your taste buds are out of order, you'll probably might fancy this place, but if you like freshly prepared food, avoid it!

So for Asian Feast; we'll definitely not be returning to this "restaurant"!