eDreams
Agoda.com
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 January 2016 via mobile

It was an amaizing trip and also an amaizing night at a hotel full of history. It ia a great place where you can relax and have a nice trip back to history. A fabulous amphitheatre where you can drink a glass of wine with your girlfriend! We had a tiny classic room, but very clean and nice smell. It is one of the greatest hotel in this area! I would recomand to everyone this place and I will come back as soon as possible.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank nic0lauf
Reviewed 10 November 2015

Rooms was spacious and heated before we arrived. Although I let the water run for some minutes couldn't get hot water so I gave up. In the evening, although we were informed by the hotel that there were restaurants and a camping site nearby, at which we could have dinner, a 1.5 hour walk yielded nothing so we drove to Kavala(10 km) for dinner. At night there was that cute dog of the owner, which kept barking for no reason I could understand, next to our room, so I had to get out to hush it a couple of times. Since we had a long way to drive the next day I had asked for breakfast at eight but nothing was there at 8:30 so we left and had breakfast in the town.
I'm guessing all of the above was due to the season(end of October). Visit the place during the high season and you could have an entirely different experience.

Date of stay: October 2015
1  Thank tuareg13
Reviewed 8 October 2015

each dwelling was transformed into a full size, perfectly appointed single room, with
a driveway that puts your car at your house in the village. 4 poster bed, huge sectional
couches, and a bathroom that boasts a multi head shower, and a sauna room!
The village is complete with it's church, octagon, Agora and stadium ! each dwelling has different color window sills and door, reminds me of Santorini, and a majestic
view of the water. All geniune 6 century B.C. just 6 kms outside Kavala, on the way
to xanthu

Room tip: all rooms are great. prepare to leave your heart here
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Paul B
Reviewed 7 August 2015

Plus: The architecture is amazing. The village is very nicely restored. The room facilities are good. We arrived around 1 am and they were waiting for us.

But : A little hard to find the location. The wi-fi was available only in a very small part of the village. I had a hard time sleeping because there was playing loud music until 5 am.

Date of stay: August 2015
3  Thank MissFllore
Reviewed 29 July 2015

Authentic complex of stone houses. Quiet place. There are many pine trees. Morning wake of birdsongs. The staff is very friendly. The rooms are spazios and clean. The sea is around 1,5 km. from this complex. Very good place for relax and love.

Room tip: the room 116 have private parking place front of the door.
Date of stay: July 2015