Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$57
Hotels.comUS$57
PricelineUS$57
eDreamsUS$57
TravelocityUS$57
Orbitz.comUS$57
All reviews room upgrade rooftop bar is the ground floor excellent location star hotel marriott platinum recognition kefalonia facilities stylish furniture tv personnel patra ferry city
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 November 2020 via mobile

Stayed with my partner as a stopping point on the way down to Costa Navarino.

The hotel is new and can't fault the rooms - good TV and very comfortable large bed(larger than a standard European Queen). TV comes with standard Marriott Chromecast so it's good for Netflix etc. Public space is nice too as you can expect from a Moxy but didn't use it much due to Covid.

Good elite member recognition (I'm Marriott Bonvoy Platinum and received a room upgrade in advance which I could see in the app.)

View from rooftop bar is stunning! If you got time it's such a pleasure to see sunset from there with a glass of wine.

Highly recommended if you are looking for a place in town to stay.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank NealMK
Vivi Rodopoulou, Marketing at Moxy Patra Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2020

Dear NealMk,

Thank you so very much for your amazing review. It is wonderful to know that you appreciated the small gestures of our dedicated teams, always striving to provide an exceptional service.
We are looking very forward to welcoming you back when you will be in the area.
Kind Regards.

Reviewed 11 October 2020 via mobile

First time staying in a hotel with this style. Loved the atmosphere and the attitude of the staff. Friendly but proffesional. Rooms are compact but have all you need. Ideal for a couple of nights. Great breakfast variety. Great roof garden.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank EvangeliaMe
Vivi Rodopoulou, Marketing at Moxy Patra Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2020

Dear EvangeliaMe,

Thank you for the amazing review concerning your recent stay with us. We are so happy that your experience was excellent. We hope to welcome you as soon as possible. Kind Regards.

Reviewed 9 October 2020 via mobile

Moxy hotel is beautifully decorated, brand new with all the facilities that you’ll need. The hotel is very clean and it has an excellent location.
We loved the rooftop at night.
I would definitely recommend this very cool hotel.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Vivi Rodopoulou, Marketing at Moxy Patra Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2020

Dear omerla33,

Reviewed 30 September 2020 via mobile

I am staying here for nearly 3 weeks and from Day 1 I have never seen such great service with a smile in all levels of employees which makes you see like a home away from home. Great accommodations, food, and service that is by far the best in this area. You can never go wrong in having a pleasant stay in his amazing hotel full of a staff that takes pride and welcoming their guests with the best hospitality one can ever find in a very relaxed atmosphere.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank TedPappas
Vivi Rodopoulou, Marketing at Moxy Patra Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2020

Dear Mr TedPappas,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent long stay at the Moxy Patra Marina. It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly when it comes from those who matter the most – you!
Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences. Once again, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We also recognize these are unusual times and we thank you for choosing to stay with us. Kind Regards.

Reviewed 25 September 2020 via mobile

Moxy Hotel Matina is located directly at the yacht harbour. The hotel seems to be a new building, everytjing looks modern, stylish, warm and friendly, family like.

I have tried contacting the hotel in advance via Bonvoy app (chat) but they did not discover my chat attempt for hours...

The room 405 has sea view and a balcony but otherwise very very small and even the queen sized bed is just a standard double bed with 180cm !!
Pillows too hard for a good sleep.

In the tiny bathroom almost nothing to be found, soap from the wall and towels, but nothing else, no toothbrushes, shaver, body lotion and all the other stuff normally present in Marriott hotels. Simplicity as a design element can look nice, but not when it comes to room amenities. Toilet needs multiple flush attempts.

TV is huge and has clear picture, CNN is on channel 2.

No furniture to put your luggage into, everything has to be placed on the floor aroud the bed. I could only hang on the wall my jackets, otherwise lies everything else on the floor, therefore no space to walk. Not that good for a multi day stay, which I luckily don't have planned to do.

Nice hotel lobby, nice bar on the 6.floor, great desogn. Friendly staff.

Covid precautions taken, hotel follows protocols, at least they say to do so.

Platinum Member recognition however is weak, and that is the main reason, why I only give 2 points. You get 500 points or a price reduction on the breakfast as welcome gift? Come on, why so poor, every other hotel I have ever stayed in, offers free breakfast at minimum ! Their room upgrade for Platinum is not conform with upgrade rules, they should have given their highest available room standard which was "Family room" type, 30 sqm in size, instead they gave me a tiny room as mentioned. I ckecked online the higher room type was still available, they just didn't want to give it away, in clear breach of the rules. I arrived at midnight and was too tired to put up a fight, but I believe that is not ok from the hotel. If I want, I can book the same room 20 or even 30% cheaper thru other booking channels, Bonvoy members pay always a higher price when booking thru Marriott, but they do that for a reason, they get additional value thru their membership, which was not given here !

I really wanted to give a better remark, but for me, Bonvoy Platinum memebership appreciation comes first, I pay for that, therefore a low score for this place.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank peterp946
Vivi Rodopoulou, Marketing at Moxy Patra Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2020

Dear peterp946,

Thank you for your feedback concerning your recent stay with us. We always evaluate our guests' comments and especially our loyal members. Kindly consider that Moxy Patra Marina is a 3 star property and all the room facilities and amenities that you described are based on our brand standards as a Moxy hotel. As a member, we provide you the best upgrade option upon availability as our front office team informed you with the lowest price that you booked via our site.
Also, all the information about the hotel and the facilities are described in our website and of course at your confirmation mail.
We appreciate you choosing to stay with us during these unusual times. Kind Regards.