See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 October 2015 via mobile

This ticks nearly all my boxes :
friendly folk
focus on value
GOOD location , Easy walk from train station
kitchen in which you can make a cup of tea
quiet
last but not least : a simply delicious tray served breakfast
Well done ! streets ahead of the plasticky cabin inn I have stayed in historically and felt like a robot .....

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 September 2015

BillesGade B & B is a perfect place to rest for the night. It is clean, efficient, affordable and in a nice neighborhood that is quite and safe.

Brian and Anette have provided a nice place to stay. It is not a luxury B & B, but more like a higher end hostel. By this, I mean that it doesn't have have a shared dinning room, living room or study to congregate in and the rooms don't have ensuite bathrooms, but what it does offer is clean, comfortable bedroom and shared bath. If you opt for their breakfast (a nice one and affordable) you can have it in your room.

They also offer a nice kitchen for your use with refrigerator that is stocked with beer, cider, soft drinks and water (at a nominal cost), a coffee and tea pot and a stove and sink. Perfect for a light meal.

Brian is easy to communicate with and has a great sense of humor that you will enjoy.

They also offer rental bikes and have a good place to store yours if you bring one. There is an outdoor patio area to sit in to catch some sun or to have a smoke.

If you are looking for value and comfort, stay here.

Room Tip: Good restaurants near and only 10 minutes from the central train station by foot.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 October 2014

Fantastic accommodation, really welcoming & friendly hosts. Clean & well looked after with fast WiFi. We also felt safe in the surrounding area at all times. We stayed as we were running in the H.C Andersen 1/2 Marathon & this was only a 5-10 minute walk into the centre. This was also the first time I have stayed in accommodation with a shared bathroom & kitchen but I would consider this option again after a good experience all round.

Fantastic value; would happily recommend :-)

Thankyou Brian & Anette!

Emma & Katie x

Ps. Café Mauritz around the corner on the main street has an A-MAZING burger menu. Casper (the friendly waiter) was also extremely kind and happy to translate the menu for us. We can recommend the 'Odense' burger *mouth watering as I type* !

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends

Clean and comfortable
And substantial breakfast
Recommended for week end
Or for buisness
if your looking for good example of Danish culture and hospitality
Look on further

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sem65
Reviewed 17 June 2013

I was away for a single night in relation to work - the owner of this B&B offered me a warm welcome, smiling, talkative. My room was very tidy, the interior was classy, and I had my own fridge and access to a kitchen downstairs. I enjoyed a walk in the surrounding area which is not too far from Odense Harbour - and shops within a few minutes, too.

I can only give my best recommendations - it was a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo