See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 June 2018

I've stayed here a few times and it's always been OK, nothing fancy but does the job well. Clean, functional, affordable and in a great location in central Esbjerg. If you are expecting 5 star you'll be disappointed but the Cabinn is perfect for a night or two. Breakfast buffet is good with a decent spread. My only complaint is that there is no AC and the windows do not open very far, I had a very hot night one time.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

I was working in Esbjerg and spent 4 nights at this hotel. Good located in the center of Esbjerg and the main street. Breakfast was decent and the rooms were OK. Nothing particular or fancy about it, but well-worth it for the price you pay. There are probably better hotels in the area for a bit higher price, but I was satisfied with this one for this job trip at least.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Room and bathroom small but enough for me. The most important is that it was clean (rooms are cleaning everyday) . Breakfast was very good. Nice and polite stuff. So I can not complain about anything.

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Seems to be a fair amount of negativity around this place. Yes the rooms are small. Yes the bathroom is tiny. Yes the shower curtain statically sticks to you. Yes the desk is tiny. Yes the breakfast is basic.

With all that being true I still had a decent sleep on what I thought was a perfectly comfortable (single) bed. The staff were friendly and efficient on check-in and the breakfast filled me up until lunch on your basic, Danish style breakfast.

The WiFi was fine for my needs.

Ultimately it is a good central location that plays to its strengths.

Date of stay: December 2017
1  Thank David_Lavery85
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

It seems hotels are expensive in Esjberg and this one is a cheapy at €85 a night. Room was clean but bed was small and soft. Highlight was the miniature bathroom of 2 square feet..... All and all not my cup of tea.

Date of stay: November 2017