“Yummy pizza!”

Price range: US$50 - US$300
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Description: Gorm's at Magstraede is where it all began, in one of Copenhagen's oldest and most sloping streets. The cobblestoned streets and the old buildings that characterizes the surroundings in this old part of Copenhagen, creates the perfect dining atmosphere. The surroundings combined with the rustic rooms and interior produces a unique experience which makes gorm's in Magstraede such a cozy eatery. It is informal, loving and honest. We have something for everyone, young and old. Everyone walks away a great pizza-experience richer.
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

We were recommended this place by our hotel, and were not let down. Tiny restaurant, and you would not find it if you were not looking for it - but well worth finding. I would recommend booking. We went on a Friday night, and watched many people being turned away. Service and wine were very good - but the pizza was sublime. We had the ciao bello which I would rate as one of the best pizzas I have had. Loved the thin and crispy base

Reviewed 18 December 2017

The pizza was very good, just the base was, for my taste, too thin and crispy.
The atmosphere was fantastic.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

The owner of the restaurant chain is tought how to make real pizza in italy and it shows. You must chose the menu called "ItalianerTaev", this will serve you everything your heart desires, all italian, all night, cheap. They also got alternative special pizzas... Check it out!

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Came for dinner. Had pizza and a bottle of Primitivo Vallone. Food was delicious, problably the best I've had in a long time. Very cozy amosphere. Service was good and prices ok. I can truly recommend this place.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Great gluten free pizza. But the service and time we had to wait was ridiculous. We were the second table of 4 people in at 12 noon. At 1245 we got our food. We needed to leave by 1 for a flight. I told them this and it made no difference. I do not know how they deliver food to a full restaurant. I would only get take away and I wouldn't be hungry when I placed the order. Real shame.