Lowest prices for your stay
CrownePlaza.com
US$139
Free cancellation until 23/01/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$140
Free cancellation until 22/01/22
ZenHotels.com
US$123
Expedia.comUS$139
Hotels.comUS$139
getaroom.comUS$174
3,055 results
All reviews the club lounge close to the airport metro station city centre hotel is located executive room sweden spire eco minibar
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 October 2021

The hotel is well located for the airport (2 stops) and Copenhagen Central Station (1 stop), but in all honesty the area around the hotel is a bit glum with very little to do.

The reception staff were helpful and provided us with an upgraded room due to our IHG status. The executive lounge was shut due to manpower shortages so we were provided with a couple of drink passes for the bar.

Our premium room was large with minimalist decor, and included a large bath and shower. Quite bland but reasonably comfortable and clean.

The Bark restaurant was pretty good, but breakfast in the Storm Brasserie was a sorry affair. It was a very basic buffet which simply was not refreshed at all from 09:00 to 10:30 despite the 'chef' waltzing by on a couple of occasions. Likewise the gym was a bit small and cramped for a large hotel.

Date of stay: September 2021
1  Thank Zigett
Jens Frank-Mikkelsen, Owner at Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2021

Dear Zigett,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Crowne Plaza COPENHAGEN TOWERS.

Please know that we truly appreciate your kind words.

I am delighted to hear about the good experiences that you had at the hotel

We are here to deliver great customer service, and i can tell that was not the case in the breakfast restaurant, i am very sorry for that. I will make sure to follow up with our Restaurant team.

We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Again, thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at or alka@cpcopenhagentowers.com.

Best Regards
Aleksandra Kalezic

Reviewed 27 September 2021

Excellent experience! Stayed one night for business with a great view from the 21st floor. Great conference facilities for a two day workshop. As a cherry on top, the food was absolutely delicious. I would highly recommend this hotel, restaurants and conference facilities to everyone in my network.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank TheisO3

Dear Theis03

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We really appreciate you kind words, and it makes us happy that you fully enjoyed your stay with us.

We are looking forward to welcome you again another time!

Again, thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza.

Aleksandra Kalezic
alka@cpcopenhagentowers.com

Reviewed 30 August 2021

As an IHG Spire Elite member, I always try to stay in IHG-branded hotels whenever I travel. To my knowledge, this is the only IHG hotel in Copenhagen, so I chose it. I am so glad that I did. My Executive Room was at the end of the hall so I had 2 windows on 2 walls that let in light. The bed was very large (though a bit on the firm side for my personal taste - but everyone is different and this would not stop me from recommending it). The linens were very nice, and the toiletries good. The room has a minibar (not used for that due to Covid, so I used the whole thing as a refrigerator) and an in-room safe in the closet (wonderful). An iron and board are also included. I had a desk with enough room for me to work. And to stay in a hotel with (very little) door slamming, and no street noise, and no kids running up and down the halls!! My favorite things about this hotel are: (not in order) - the breakfast buffet (I find it amazing people complain about this. Have you eaten at other hotels for breakfast? This is one the best ones I've had), the staff (all smiles, very caring and patient), the location (easy metro or train ride to the center of the city - and so close to the metro/bus/train stop and the huge mall), and the shower! Oh my goodness, what a strong shower, it was like heaven. I hope I can return to Copenhagen and stay here again.

Room tip: High floors offer quiet and great views.
Date of stay: August 2021
2  Thank Squidhead
Jens Frank-Mikkelsen, Ejer at Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2021

Dear loyal IHG Spire Elite member Squidhead,

Thank you very much for your great review from your recent stay with us.

I hope that it is okay for me to go ahead to share this one with the rest of the Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers team. They enjoy knowing when we get an amazing review just like yours.
We are very thankful for your highly recommendation.
We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 21 August 2021

So you book a weekend at a hotel that's suppose to be a top notch hotel. You arrive only to be stuck waiting for 15-20 minutes because there is only one staff member in the reception. Then you get asked for your credit card as a guarantee - for a prepaid room (booked and prepaid through a travel agency) with breakfast included. Up on the card terminal comes an insane amount. 2800 DKK as a GUARANTEE for a 2 nights PREPAID stay with BREAKFAST prepaid. How is this even possible? Outrageous. Then you get the room key, you go to the room and what what... That you paid for a DELUXE room and just got a standard room. Im not even going to bother to go down and tell the reception staff. They should have done right by us the first time. You only get ONE chance to make a first impression. And my impression? Spend your money somewhere else. On some other hotel. Because this? This is not worth what we paid. There is no attention to details. Bed was a mess - all wiggly woggly. And be careful. Don't do the dust test in the window. You might be surprised to find out that what's suppose to be a posh and a upscale product, is just like any Ibis or similar hotel. There, at least you get a smile.

Date of stay: August 2021
2  Thank Cybertommy75

Dear Cybertommy75,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us recently and for sharing your experience.

I apologies that your stay with did not meet your expectations. I can assure you that I have addressed your concerns with the relevant departments, as we only wish to look after all our guests well and create good memories for them.
We as a hotel definitely have no intention of making any guests’ stay disappointing and I wish to thank you for your comments.

Reviewed 4 August 2021 via mobile

As an IHG Ambassador member I stay at a lot of hotels around the world and Crown Plaza Copenhagen Towers is definitely a modern, stylish hotel with clean and cosy rooms. Next door to the hotel, there is Scandinavia’s largest shopping mall - Fields. Also metro station is about 5 minutes walk from the hotel. By metro you can get to the city center in about 10 minutes. Parking at the hotel is pricey though.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank milenaw808

Dear milenaw808,

Thank you for sharing you review from your stay on Tripadvisor and a loyal IHG Ambassador member.
I happy to read that you had a good stay with us and liked our location.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.