Lowest prices for your stay
US$168
Hotels.com
US$168
Priceline
US$145
Booking.comUS$175
Official SiteUS$163
Agoda.comUS$187
All reviews rooftop pool main post office rainwater shower north europe newly opened hotel room category fitness room is amazing design bathroom products slept like a baby amazing hotel lobby bar we loved our stay other hotels breakfast was delicious one night stay couple of nights
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 October 2021

I stayed here for one night and fell in love! The room was beautiful, the service impeccable and the pool was an oasis. I wish the restaurant would have been opened but unfortunately it was still closed due to the pandemic.
Hopefully I can return soon.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 October 2021 via mobile

The feel of the hotel was luxurious, but the "music" in the lobby was quite loud . I cannot fathom why they think this is adding to the ambiance. How the reception can hear through this puzzles me.
The room was comfortable and the bed was so comfy that we could not wake up on time.
The housekeeping was so and so, we had to call the reception to get towels and toilet paper after they cleaned the room.

So in overall; I don't think I am going back. You pay for the ambiance of luxury but for my needs it was just a 3,5 of 5 stars.

But close to the city centre, tivoli and train station.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank hello_miss_lena
Reviewed 15 October 2021 via mobile

Did I love my stay - yes. Could some things be improved- yes. What I loved was super friendly staff, amazing hotel pool and great local wibe. What could be improved - breakfast was nothing extraordinary taking into consideration price of the overnight, room was lovely but again super tiny for the price.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Janis_kalninsh
Reviewed 12 October 2021

I spend a week at Villa Copenhagen on holiday, and couldn't have been more pleased. The service was warm and friendly, and the hotel itself is stunning heritage property updated with very contemporary style. A perfect choice if you're looking for a fresh and welcoming place to stay.

Date of stay: September 2021
1  Thank Getaway790819
Reviewed 11 October 2021

This was the finest hotel experience we've had in a very long time! From the moment our party of 4 checked-in we were not disappointed. Everything was meticulously maintained from the bedrooms, common areas, lounges, and dining facilities. The staff throughout the hotel was very solicitous and cheerful. You truly believe that the DANES are the happiest folks in the world. The domed courtyard area was relaxing and the wait staff at the bar were professional and helpful.
The front desk team was cheerful, responsive and knowledgeable to the point of being great ambassadors' of the hotel and Denmark. Nadia and Thomas deserve a "Well Done" as they went above and beyond interfacing with our small group. On our next visit we will definitely stay at Villa Copenhagen.

Room tip: Rooms overlooking the courtyard dome are quite and cheery.
1  Thank red1938