Lowest prices for your stay
US$110
PricelineUS$122
Hotels.comUS$110
Agoda.comUS$123
1,446 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 September 2021

We stayed there for one night and absolutely loved it. Michael at Reception gave us the warmest welcome and was extremely helpful. The room was nice, clean and spacious and we loved the great variety of the good quality breakfast. The hotel is right next to the Metro which makes it really convenient for both Airport and Town. Another very positive to mention, I had booked this hotel on a non refundable and non changeable rate for 2020 and it was moved to 2021 with no problem at all which I understand is not to be taken for granted and is a credit to the staff and hotel. Thank you again we will be back.

Date of stay: September 2021
1  Thank Tanja912
Michael Jowett, Guest Services / Front Office at Park Inn by Radisson Copenhagen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2021

Dear Tanja,

Firstly, I'd like to thank you very much for sharing your comments with the TripAdvisor community. We really appreciate this, particularly at this time.

Furhtermore, I am so glad that I was able to make you feel most welcome. It was truly a pleasure to host you. It was also very kind of you to mention our location, our flexibility and your room in such a positive way.

Thank you again. I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 30 August 2021

My parents stayed at the hotel lately and very much enjoyed their stay.
The hotel is perfectly located next to the metro and 5 minutes from Amager beach.
The service was excellent: Michael Front Office Manager and his team are very thoughtful.
Special mention as well for George, F&B who took good care of us.
Thank you!

Date of stay: August 2021
1  Thank P5862SEsimonc

Dear Simon,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. It is fantastic to read that your parents had such a good time in the hotel, and that you found the location so convenient.

We truly appreciate it, and your kind words have been shared with the entire team, which served as great encouragement to them. I'd like to thank on behalf of everyone here, but also particularly on George's behalf.

We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 28 July 2021

We were flown to Copenhagen to transit to another flight, but our first flight got delayed so we missed the next one. SAS put us in this lovely 3 star hotel close to the airport. The accommodations were fine, well cleaned (kudos to the cleaning staff for a job well done!), functional and the WIFI was not bad. But what makes this hotel is clearly the staff there. Smiling and helpful throughout and willing to go out of their way to guide a lost tourist trying to find a corner store ;) Both the staff at the reception and breakfast (did not meet others) were a joy to encounter and professional and courteous throughout and even made us smile on more than one occasion. Thank you a for nice experience during an unexpected stay.

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank Erna A
Michael Jowett, Guest Services / Front Office at Park Inn by Radisson Copenhagen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2021

Dear Erna,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It is always a great pleasure to receive positive feedback, and I am sure our team will feel delighted and encouraged by your compliments.
I'd like to thank you all the more for highlighting so many aspects of your stay -such as the quality of our housekeeping, and the friendliness of our team members.

Please rest assured you always have a "home away from home" in Copenhagen, at the Park Inn, and we hope to welcome you back in a vey near future.

Reviewed 4 October 2020

My flight to Reykjavik was canceled and the airline offered me one night at this hotel because the next flight was the next day. The lady at the reception was very kind, but some waiters gave me to understand that I did not have money to pay for a dinner. I do not usually write negative things, but I am old enough for a badly educated young man to treat me badly. I don't think I have to go around with hanging gold chains to show others that I have the economic capacity to pay for a dinner in a cheap hotel.
To finish I would like to say that the coffee in this hotel is horrible and they served me cold, a shame!

Date of stay: October 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Jordanagon2020
Michael Jowett, Guest Services / Front Office at Park Inn by Radisson Copenhagen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2021

Dear Jordan,

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback.
Please rest assured, your comments are taken very seriously and we will strive to prevent any guest from experiencing the same feelings you did during your stay with us. We are tremendously sorry that you felt our restaurant staff did not make you feel welcome. Certainly, you are always welcome here at the Park Inn by Radisson Copenhagen Airport.

I would be delighted if you were to give us a second chance to provide you with the experience you deserve. Should you return to Copenhagen, please contact me directly via michael.jowett@ligula.dk , and we will do all in our power to ensure you leave with a much better impression of our hotel.

Reviewed 2 August 2020 via mobile

I have been staying at several Radisson hotels over the years.
This is an rather old one and we payed for a superior room. (Would not go lower than that)
It was low price and you get what you pay for I guess. No air conditioning in our room.
It was very clean, nice staff and good breakfast. When you also get free parking it is a good choice if you are on a budget.
Next door to the metro so very easy to get to down town, and short walk to the beach.

Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank Hallafors_Sweden
Michael Jowett, Guest Services / Front Office at Park Inn by Radisson Copenhagen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

First of all, lease accept my thanks for your kind review. We certainly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and other travelers.
Furthermore, we are happy to read that you found our hotel to be of good value. Thank you for highlighting our great location, our friendly staff and our menu. We truly appreciate that.

I hope we will welcome you back soon to the Park Inn by Radisson Copenhagen Airport -we'd relish the opportunity to surpass your expectations.