All reviews latin quarter lobby restaurant round tower deluxe room concierge desk norreport station nice size nice hotel the air conditioning central location within walking distance bed was very comfortable a wonderful stay the ground floor bars and restaurants breakfast buffet walked everywhere
Reviewed 29 June 2018

I loved this hotel, despite a few minor irritations.
First impression of the reception & atrium, where we had breakfast, was stunning. And our welcome was very pleasant. In fact all staff were excellent.
We had booked a deluxe room, which was quite large, but annoyingly had nowhere to put anything. The wardrobe hanging space was impractical & we just had a couple of shelves between us to put folded clothes. There were no drawers at all, so all our underwear & other bits had to stay in the case. As is so often the situation in hotels, the positioning of sockets & mirrors was frustrating. There were sockets in the bathroom for hairdryer use, but that's no good when your other half is showering & creating lots of steam. The bathroom was nice & big with separate shower & toilet, & 2 basins.
We had a rather ugly view of the atrium roof from our window, but at least we could see the sky & open the window. We slept well, as the bed was comfy & the room was quiet. The air con was temperamental.
Breakfast was very good, my only real complaint being that the iPad for beverages was unreliable & caused queues to build. A chef was on hand to freshly fry eggs or omelettes. There were pancakes & waffles, as well as all the usual fare you'd expect.
The location of the hotel is ideal & everything was spotless.
The housekeepers kept our room nice & clean, but used cups & glasses were often not replaced, necessitating phone calls to reception.
The ultimate test of any hotel is if one would return. Because of the delightful staff & spaciousness & tasteful decor ...yes we wouldn't hesitate. Thank you Skt Petei for a lovely stay. I hope we get there again one day.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Josephine J, Guest Relations at SKT. PETRI, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear Anzelina,

Thank you for taking your time giving us feedback, it is very much appreciated! I am pleased to read you enjoyed your overall stay with us and we are grateful for the kind words. I am happy to read our staff had such a positive effect on your stay!

Furthermore, I regret our wardrobe in the room did not live up to your expectations and I will of course take this further to our Management Team and for the sockets I will inform our Maintenance Manager as well.

Regarding your feedback about your experience at breakfast; I am glad you enjoyed it, besides the Ipad and I will take your feedback further to our Restaurant Manager.

I would like to apologize for your glasses and cops were not replaced during your stay and you had to called reception in order to receive new ones. This is of course not the service standard we are aiming for and I will take this to our Housekeeping Manager for improvements.

I am truly happy to read you will visit us again despite the inconveniences and we look forward to welcome you back at SKT. PETRI hopefully soon!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Lovely hotel, very central close to tube/ bus station, small restaurant but very good food, will visit again.
if you are on the street side of the hotel might be a bit noisy with the window open otherwise a wonderful place to stay.

Stayed: November 2017
Josephine J, Guest Relations at SKT. PETRI, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear Ara C,

Thank you for taking your time giving us feedback, it is very much appreciated! I am pleased to read you enjoyed staying with us and we are grateful for the kind words.

We truly look forward to welcome you back at SKT. PETRI hopefully soon!

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I've been to many hotels in Europe and Skt Petri Hotel is one of the hotels I highly recommend. Here are the pros and cons..
PROS:
1. Excellent location in the heart of Copenhagen. Tourist spots are walking or biking distance.
2. Clean and new modern designed rooms with nice artworks.
3. Soft and clean bedding.
4. Breakfast buffet are good.
5. Nice outdoor garden where you can take your breakfast there. (They have smoking areas too).
6. They have readily available for rent bicycles just outside the hotel.
7. They have USB outlet near the night table.
8. Good service of staff.
9. Nice view of the neighborhood and its people.
CONS:
1. Lobby is at the 1st floor level
2. They have long corridors. Long walk from the lobby.
3. Their shower cubicle is a bit cramped and they don't have a towel bar near the shower.
4. Elevator doesn't connect to 1st floor?
5. No bidet in WC.
6. Room a/c is a bit hot during summer.
7. They don't have a pool.
8. No kids play area.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Mikaztro,

Thank you for taking you time giving us this wonderful feedback, it is very much appreciated! I am so pleased to read you enjoyed staying with us and we are very grateful for the kind words.

Regarding your cons; I will take this further to our Management Team.

We truly look forward to welcome you back at SKT. PETRI hopefully soon!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

The best thing about this hotel is the location which is fantastic. It really is not a 5 star place. The check in was fine except that I felt they were trying to sell me a more expensive room and asked several times. Embarrassing as this was a birthday treat for my husband. They even charge to be on a higher floor! The room was very nice but absolutely no storage for anything folded only hanging. The bathroom is a disgrace for a hotel of this level. Stains everywhere and lots of mould plus awful shower pressure. Terrible! The breakfast was also disappointing. Awful coffee from iPad machine, looks trendy but definitely style over substance. A couple of nice touches were the champagne and chocolates for the birthday celebration. But the ultimate test is would I recommend it or stay again and sadly the answer is no.
As this was a special birthday I feel extremely let down, it’s not as if it’s a cheap hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear LSG2013,

Thank you for taking you time giving us this feedback, it is very much appreciated and it helps us to continuously improve our service and product! I am pleased you enjoyed the champagne and chocolate in your room and our location were so convenient for you.

Unfortunately, I can understand your stay with us did not live up to your expectations. I deeply regret to read this an I have of course taken your feedback further to our Front Office Manager regarding your experience during check-in, this is not the service-standard we are aiming for.

Regarding our bathrooms; I have taken your feedback further to our Housekeeping Manager and I sincerely apologize for what you have experience.

Furthermore, your feedback regarding breakfast is also shared with our Restaurant Manager.

I do really hope to welcome you back at SKT. PETRI and get a second chance to provide you a lovely stay which meets your expectations and a warmer welcome. If you should need any assistants, you are more than welcome to contact directly by guest.relations@sktpetri.com.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

The good things first: the staff are fantastic, really professional, friendly, charming and helpful; the location is perfectly reasonable; the outside terrace is attractive; the reception/bar is vast and pleasant; I hear the breakfasts are good but as a non-breakfast guy I can’t testify.

Sadly, the bad things outweigh all of this. The room was pokey and frankly, if I hadn’t been exhausted at check-in I would have asked for another though, as I later learned, many of the people in our group had the same problem. A small cat might have been swung but it wouldn’t have been able to unpack. There was a single wardrobe about 14” wide into which half of one suitcase was decanted. The other half stayed packed and the other suitcase had to be lived out of for three days. It is simply not acceptable to sell a twin or double room if there is not sufficient space for two people to unpack. For that reason alone, don’t stay there - unless you’re a nudist.

Next comes the bathroom. It had black mould growing around significant parts of the line where the tub meets the tiling, and on a fair amount of the grout between the tiles. Just nasty. I asked for it to be dealt with and it was not.

Good air con and a pleasant, small balcony were not enough to make up for this.

There are better, better value and cleaner hotels in Copenhagen. Choose one.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear TimboLondon,

Thank you for taking you time giving us this feedback, it is very much appreciated and it helps us to continuously improve our service and product! We are very grateful for the kind words about our staff and I am happy to read they had a positive effect on your stay.

Unfortunately, I can understand your stay with us did not live up to your expectations. I deeply regret to read this an I have of course taken your feedback regarding our room further to our Management Team.

Furthermore, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience with the bathroom and that it was not fixed after asking for it. This is defiantly not the service standard we are aiming for and our Housekeeping Manager has been informed to take it further with her department!

I do really hope to welcome you back at SKT. PETRI and get a second chance to provide you a lovely stay which meets your expectations and needs. Some of our rooms has bigger wardrobe than other rooms and if you ever come back, you are more than welcome to contact me directly by guest.relations@sktpetri.com in order to provide you with a room with bigger wardrobe.