US$239
Copenhagen Island Hotel(Copenhagen)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$137
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

US$141
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

Copenhagen Marriott Hotel(Copenhagen)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$280
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$310/night.

Ibsens Hotel(Copenhagen)
US$185
US$149
Hotel Kong Arthur(Copenhagen)
US$169
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

Generator Copenhagen(Copenhagen)(Great Value!)
US$105
  • Restaurant
66 Guldsmeden - Guldsmeden Hotels(Copenhagen)(Great Value!)
US$112
  • Restaurant
All reviewslatin quarterlobby restaurantseparate toiletgreat hotelbusiness and pleasureconcierge deskwill stay there againcentral locationdeluxe roomround towernorreport stationnice sizestylish hotelearly checkstar hotelbed was very comfortablethe air conditioning
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I would highly recommend the SKT Petri for anyone who wants to enjoy the city.

The location is great, literally 5 minutes south of the Norreport train station, and hence, convenient to almost all of Copenhagen.

The hotel is very well appointed and the lobby and restaurant (both the lobby restaurant and the P Eatery

The staff, overall, is professional, helpful, and friendly. We only had good experiences with the staff

The room was very comfortable. The bed was excellent, and the air conditioning worked well, which was necessary as it was unexpectedly 26 grad when we were there. There were plenty of outlets and USB chargers for our various electronic devices and the safe worked well.

A few complaints/observations about the room...there were no drawers or shelf space, really, for our clothing, so my wife kept her clothes in her suitcase and I put mine on the one shelf. Secondly, the shower floor seemed to slant a bit towards the door, and the water from the shower tended to seep out into the bathroom. Lighting was good in the bathroom. The blackout curtains worked well, but it would have been nice to have some sheers as well, so we could let in some light without exposing the whole room to the apartments across the street. Lastly, we were on the second floor and there was some noise at night from the street below, even with the windows closed.

The hotel has a very good environmental policy, in that you can choose not to have your room serviced. I've often noted in other hotels that even if there is a "choose to change the towel" policy, it is difficult for the staff NOT to change a wet towel. So we enjoyed being able to control just how much cleaning we required.

The breakfast was really great, probably one of the best we have had in Europe. The difference was actually in the quality, not the quality. Well done. One minor complaint...It would be nice to have tea pots for tea drinkers...rather than having to make the tea in cups.

We took lunch on the last day at the P Eatery, and the food quality was high, and the service really excellent

Overall, well done SKT Petri. We hope to return again in the near future.

Room Tip: ask for a quite room
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rcco97
Josephine J, Guest Relations at SKT. PETRI, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Rcco97,

Thank you for taking you time giving us this wonderful feedback and recommendation, it is very much appreciated! I am so pleased to read you enjoyed staying with us and we are very grateful for the lovely words.

Regarding your feedback about the rooms; I have taken them further to our Management Team.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I loved this hotel, despite a few minor irritations.
First impression of the reception & atrium, where we had breakfast, was stunning. And our welcome was very pleasant. In fact all staff were excellent.
We had booked a deluxe room, which was quite large, but annoyingly had nowhere to put anything. The wardrobe hanging space was impractical & we just had a couple of shelves between us to put folded clothes. There were no drawers at all, so all our underwear & other bits had to stay in the case. As is so often the situation in hotels, the positioning of sockets & mirrors was frustrating. There were sockets in the bathroom for hairdryer use, but that's no good when your other half is showering & creating lots of steam. The bathroom was nice & big with separate shower & toilet, & 2 basins.
We had a rather ugly view of the atrium roof from our window, but at least we could see the sky & open the window. We slept well, as the bed was comfy & the room was quiet. The air con was temperamental.
Breakfast was very good, my only real complaint being that the iPad for beverages was unreliable & caused queues to build. A chef was on hand to freshly fry eggs or omelettes. There were pancakes & waffles, as well as all the usual fare you'd expect.
The location of the hotel is ideal & everything was spotless.
The housekeepers kept our room nice & clean, but used cups & glasses were often not replaced, necessitating phone calls to reception.
The ultimate test of any hotel is if one would return. Because of the delightful staff & spaciousness & tasteful decor ...yes we wouldn't hesitate. Thank you Skt Petei for a lovely stay. I hope we get there again one day.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Anzelina,

Thank you for taking your time giving us feedback, it is very much appreciated! I am pleased to read you enjoyed your overall stay with us and we are grateful for the kind words. I am happy to read our staff had such a positive effect on your stay!

Furthermore, I regret our wardrobe in the room did not live up to your expectations and I will of course take this further to our Management Team and for the sockets I will inform our Maintenance Manager as well.

Regarding your feedback about your experience at breakfast; I am glad you enjoyed it, besides the Ipad and I will take your feedback further to our Restaurant Manager.

I would like to apologize for your glasses and cops were not replaced during your stay and you had to called reception in order to receive new ones. This is of course not the service standard we are aiming for and I will take this to our Housekeeping Manager for improvements.

I am truly happy to read you will visit us again despite the inconveniences and we look forward to welcome you back at SKT. PETRI hopefully soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Lovely hotel, very central close to tube/ bus station, small restaurant but very good food, will visit again.
if you are on the street side of the hotel might be a bit noisy with the window open otherwise a wonderful place to stay.

Stayed: November 2017

Dear Ara C,

Thank you for taking your time giving us feedback, it is very much appreciated! I am pleased to read you enjoyed staying with us and we are grateful for the kind words.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I've been to many hotels in Europe and Skt Petri Hotel is one of the hotels I highly recommend. Here are the pros and cons..
PROS:
1. Excellent location in the heart of Copenhagen. Tourist spots are walking or biking distance.
2. Clean and new modern designed rooms with nice artworks.
3. Soft and clean bedding.
4. Breakfast buffet are good.
5. Nice outdoor garden where you can take your breakfast there. (They have smoking areas too).
6. They have readily available for rent bicycles just outside the hotel.
7. They have USB outlet near the night table.
8. Good service of staff.
9. Nice view of the neighborhood and its people.
CONS:
1. Lobby is at the 1st floor level
2. They have long corridors. Long walk from the lobby.
3. Their shower cubicle is a bit cramped and they don't have a towel bar near the shower.
4. Elevator doesn't connect to 1st floor?
5. No bidet in WC.
6. Room a/c is a bit hot during summer.
7. They don't have a pool.
8. No kids play area.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Mikaztro,

Thank you for taking you time giving us this wonderful feedback, it is very much appreciated! I am so pleased to read you enjoyed staying with us and we are very grateful for the kind words.

Regarding your cons; I will take this further to our Management Team.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The best thing about this hotel is the location which is fantastic. It really is not a 5 star place. The check in was fine except that I felt they were trying to sell me a more expensive room and asked several times. Embarrassing as this was a birthday treat for my husband. They even charge to be on a higher floor! The room was very nice but absolutely no storage for anything folded only hanging. The bathroom is a disgrace for a hotel of this level. Stains everywhere and lots of mould plus awful shower pressure. Terrible! The breakfast was also disappointing. Awful coffee from iPad machine, looks trendy but definitely style over substance. A couple of nice touches were the champagne and chocolates for the birthday celebration. But the ultimate test is would I recommend it or stay again and sadly the answer is no.
As this was a special birthday I feel extremely let down, it’s not as if it’s a cheap hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear LSG2013,

Thank you for taking you time giving us this feedback, it is very much appreciated and it helps us to continuously improve our service and product! I am pleased you enjoyed the champagne and chocolate in your room and our location were so convenient for you.

Unfortunately, I can understand your stay with us did not live up to your expectations. I deeply regret to read this an I have of course taken your feedback further to our Front Office Manager regarding your experience during check-in, this is not the service-standard we are aiming for.

Regarding our bathrooms; I have taken your feedback further to our Housekeeping Manager and I sincerely apologize for what you have experience.

Furthermore, your feedback regarding breakfast is also shared with our Restaurant Manager.

I do really hope to welcome you back at SKT. PETRI and get a second chance to provide you a lovely stay which meets your expectations and a warmer welcome. If you should need any assistants, you are more than welcome to contact directly by guest.relations@sktpetri.com.